West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Need ENB series

Go down 
+4
Rocce
Buhinc
gundus
Radman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:09 pm

Just want to know where can I get good ENB series or however it's called and the whole process of making it work, if anyone knows please.
Back to top Go down
Гость

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:17 pm

http://www.thegtaplace.com/downloads/f2651-enbseries-gtasa-v0075c3-graphics-change

Here is your ENB series if you need one.
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:35 pm

But need one which changing the whole city, buildings, houses, roads and so on..not just a graphics.
Back to top Go down
Гость

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:39 pm

Check youtube or something.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Radman, that is not ENB series, you're looking for a mod that replaces graphics, I suggest looking in the Modding Section to find GTA-IVSA or something textures, that should work.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:49 pm

Well the thing we are both looking for is to change graphic, streets, bloom effect, reflection from cars, better sky,water, grass / trees and so on what is this called?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:52 pm

Streets, trees, roads and so are texture mods.
Bloom and car reflections are ENB.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Will try to find and install this tomorrow, thank you.
Back to top Go down
.::Lil_Jamal::.
Hitman
Hitman
.::Lil_Jamal::.

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 12:06 am

Download link is in description

Another one,download link in description.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:10 am

Are you looking for something like this?
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 11:51 am

I'd suggest to watch how you use the Texture Mod.
It will mess up and start loading slowly, and it will not load sometimes and object will just be white.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Thank you for responds, yes Gundus exactly that ^^ what is this ? Where to get it (I know I can google and search but it's easier if someone who has experiences tell me Wink)
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:49 pm

Bull, that's a mod that will replace whole Los Santos with other textures(other style of building maybe even old buildings replaced, streets are different, sometimes also the trees).
There have been many complaints about texture mods causing many problems, so it's a risk to install it, etc.

ENB Series is a mod that you don't install, but you just put ALL the files into you main gta sa folder(:C:Program Files x86:Rockstar Games: GTA San Andreas for example).
Your main folder is your folder where all the files are located(date files, model files).
That's the place where you put the ENB.

Besides the ENB, there's a colormod that has a huge impact, actually.
Because a colormod can determine how dark/bright your sceen looks.
Also, colormods are mostly the cause of lagging. So that's another problem that can occure.

Feel free to ask any more questions regarding this, since I've been modding for a while now.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:52 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Thank you for responds, yes Gundus exactly that ^^ what is this ? Where to get it (I know I can google and search but it's easier if someone who has experiences tell me Wink)
Everything should be in the description.
There are also car mods, but you don't have to install them.
If you have any more questions, just post them, I'll try my best.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 5:23 pm

Inactive.
Locked and archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need ENB series Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need ENB series   Need ENB series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need ENB series
Page 1 of 1