West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)

Go down 
+14
Slick
RollingStone
Rocce
Cuete
Micklo
Keelo
Jiggy
Mr Whoope.
Loc
Chevy
Lil_Curtis
Trazz
nightmare
DoughBoy
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Empty
PostSubject: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:48 pm

Glendale Blocc Frosts XIII

S/S Glendale Blocc Frosts or just Frosts 13(also known as "Frosties" or "Southsiders") is a recently-formed Hispanic street gang based in El Corona, South Central Los Santos. The name 'Glendale' comes from a name of a dead end street, Glendale st. The neighborhood of El Corona is notable for various crime activities and many criminal gangs, crews and organizations, which, the best known is Varrios Los Aztecas gang. The gang formed in late '70s and dominated in '80s. Their biggest rivals were E/S Los Santos Vagos. The gang was weakening through the time, especially during the Los Santos 1992 riots. Most of the VLA's territory has been taken by the LSV and the members of the gang were listed either dead or missing. As like the most of the other California Hispanic gangs, Frosts 13 is a loose gang of Southerners which pay respect to the big Mexican Mafia.

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Gallery1_zpsdb18665c

The newest graffiti markings around the area of El Corona are assured to be made by the new Frosts 13 members. Residents informed the authorities about them but police needs to find out itself. A lot of Mexican teenagers and young adults have been spotted hanging around the neighborhood and wielding melee weapons, but seemingly lost the traditional turquoise-colored apparel. Some residents even got robbed by the violent gang, but proofs aren't material and convincing enough. "G.B.F." or "XIII" graffiti were noticed on the containers at El Corona's factory. Couple of the members were already arrested and charges were pressed against them. However, the gang is creating a lot of influence on the neighborhood and the young generations.

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Gallery2_zpse48ff1a5

Residents confirm that the most noticed hangouts of the gang were El Corona's basketball courts, El Corona Village projects and the alleys in El Corona and near the Unity Station. As seen by the random pedestrians, members of the gang pretty much adopted the slang of the Afro-American notorious gangs, but still keeping some words of their before used Mexican-American slang.

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Gallery4_zps5987a0dd

The members were uploading a lot of taken pictures of them throwing up their gang signs. YouTube was also filled with low-quality videos of members fighting amongst themselves and with their rivals, plus consuming some drugs like marijuana and cocaine.

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Frostymembers_zpsf9722446
(The members are signalling their "F" looking like hand signs)

Age of the members is presumed to be from around 14 up to 30 years. Frosties are seen wearing turquoise paisley bandanas, shirt and shoe brands like "Nike", also Dodgers shirts and classy khaki shorts and khaki pants. They are marked with a lot of gang affiliated tattoos which represent their origin, perspective street names etc..

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Frostytattoos_zps4ecb6fd6
(Some of the tatted members' pictures uploaded on the Internet)

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Gallery3_zpsf4c9d36d

Last edited by DoughBøy on Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:51 pm

If this is the chat room, ill say GL.

(( sry for posting here, if isnt the chat room. ))
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 7:58 pm

This is all in one. Chat, information, media..
And thanks, dude.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:07 pm

GL
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Nice topic, I really like it. Well, good luck to us. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lil_Curtis
Lil_Curtis

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Sa-mp-10

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Sa-mp-10

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Sa-mp-12

rp that i haves with EazyLoc

Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:30 pm

GL Bro.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Curtis
Lil_Curtis

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 9:34 pm

Missed to do pics the rp with you shadow sorry
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Haha, thats cool homie, we always have time for more Smile
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 11:50 am

The threads looks really good, nice job and good luck with it Dough.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 12:06 pm

Looks beast, take it far.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 pm

I'll get IG in a few hrs.
I'm off for a PK training right now.
See y'all then!
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:12 am

Shitloads of awesome roleplay in only two days with you guys. However, I don't have PS on my laptop, and I don't even care to take pictures, when I know I can't edit them.
Hungry for more roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 10:01 am

Had really great RP yesterday. Too bad I couldn't take any screenshot's (Dunno why). Anyways, who's coming IG later?
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 4:44 pm

I'll post screenshots that I've taken in past few days, but not until I install PS on my laptop.
Everybody else try to keep refreshing the topic with the screens. If I can't atm, doesn't mean you can't too.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:10 pm

Took one pic of our RP last week:
Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) NFfZAwS

I also can't make it that much because I got a faction to lead, I guess you'll understand Dough.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 5:26 pm

I'll holla at you, VatoLoco, as I said, I'ma try to help you out abit with this.
I'll get In-Game today.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:57 pm

I told you that I cant take SS. It say's "Unable to save screenshot". Anyways, been IG for a bit today, I'll come later again.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 10:06 am

Seriously, guys, you can be more active than this, damn.
Can't you at least spare an hour for roleplay?
Look, I don't want school as an excuse now. I got it, everybody got it.
But I still manage to get IG and have some RP or at least I try to make some RP.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:50 pm

Nice rp today, especially teaching Jett how to fight.
Took some SS of it, here they are:

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Pga9LMu
Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) WkI1vSV
Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) YDo72by
Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Y3tq0ov
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Nice RP today. I was unable to save screens with F8 but I got them with Fraps, though Fraps doesn't take screens of the chatbox.

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Pic1_zpsf6c9523b

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Pic2_zps39f4366c

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Pic3_zps13a38514

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Pic4_zps52b2ad57

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Pic5_zps6106361e
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:19 am

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Imback
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 pm

As you guys might've read on the ''up for discussion'' topic, I'm joining daparasite with DP.
Since he has no members so far, he'll need some help. I hope you understand, Dough.
Might return someday....
Until then, see ya later.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah, alright.
You were inactive anyways, lol.
Good luck and if that day comes, make sure you're a hella' active.
Back to top Go down
Cuete
Cuete

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Eh im one of the old members from back in the day , is the sever up?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)   Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Varrios Los Aztecas(Frosts 13)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next