West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Varrios Los Aztecas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

Varrios Los Aztecas Empty
PostSubject: Varrios Los Aztecas   Varrios Los Aztecas Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 4:48 pm

Hierachy

EL JEFE
[VLA]LilOwl
Fernando Huguez

RIGHT HAND
-

GANG MEMBERS
[VLA]Gundus
Gundus Guttierrez - Capitan'

RANK DESCRIPTIONS

EL JEFE
The El Jefe is the most respected around the barrio. He organizes everything that goes down in the gang, he makes sure everybody is following the street codes. He's been through a lot and he knows how things go down, it's smart to listen to his orders.

RIGHT HAND
This is the second most respected around the barrio. He helps the El Jefe control the gang and organize. When the El Jefe isn't around, he makes sure everybody is following the street codes. He's also been through a lot, but not as much as the El Jefe. It's smart to listen to him, he knows how things go down.

GANG MEMBERS
These are the members of the gang. Some of them are high respected and some of them are not. Most of them are new and try to earn as much as respect as they can. Some of the members aren't new, they are Capitans or also known as O.G.s. Capitans teach the new members how to tag, do a shoot-out and such.

HOW TO ROLEPLAY IN [VLA]

Joining

Pick a civilian skin and find your way to us ICly.

Roleplay only a young hispanic male/female. From atleast 11 to 18 years old your character must be.

The person you are roleplaying should be from El Corona.

We do not accept characters above the age of 18. You need to develop your character, not be an old ''OG'' straight away.

Try to take pictures of every role-play you had. This shows that the gang is still alive.
Also try to edit them if you can, this shows effort.

Don't wait for the leaders and high ranks to start the roleplay for you.
If you start it alone, this shows effort and you have greater chances of achieving success.

Focus your roleplay activities in El Corona and Unity Station.
We have a big turf, and there's plenty of opportunities to start roleplay.

RULES

Follow all the server and forum rules.

Always respect the community, especially the admins.
If someone provokes you or insults you, don't do it back at him. Instead, simply do /pmoff and /report him in-game or on forums.

Don't troll or interrupt other player's roleplay.
Don't use /b when in the middle of a RP, use /pm instead.

If you want to donate for vehicle(s)/object(s)/house(s), ask me for permission first.
This rule is because maybe someone else owns the house you donated for, or placed objects outside of ''your house'' while it's another person's house.
If you do donate for vehicle(s)/object(s)/house(s) without my permission or my knowledge of it, I will simply punish you.

When you are trying to join/are an official member you accept the fact that the leaders can Character Kill(CK) you at any given time.
This is to avoid when you leave with your character IC, and he's still alive and when he wants to come back he's already above the age of 18, and that makes it unrealistic.

Always bring the gang vehicles back to their's spawn before you /q. I don't want to login and see all the gang vehicles gone.
I don't want the whole Los Santos filled with our gang cars, people will come to me and complain. If you leave your gang car somewhere else than our car spawn spot you'll simply get punished.

Last edited by #Jiggsta on Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 66 times in total
Back to top Go down

Varrios Los Aztecas
Page 1 of 1