West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Server

Go down 
+4
Leaning
Buhinc
DoughBoy
Compton/Kollay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Compton wrote:
"heads up"

The line about my rusty ass skin selection and no updates on wcl, really gave me the heads up I needed.

Manuro and Technique, make a server guys, come on, you both know so much about this stuff, blame me that I can't run mine well, I believe to such an expirianced scripter as Manuro it will be a tip top job, you won't need to do much, meanwhile buy a host in UK tech, it's all good.

Don't give me that excuse with no time Manuro, I see you got time to play SOLS all day long and lead TDF on WCL. Somehow I aint got all the time in the world, I still manage to keep my server running.
You think everything is that easy? LOL.
I can't even take my laptop to uk, because it will be overweight, im flying to uk on low class plane, im allowed to bring only 10kg with me, it's only fucking 10kg, lol, it's not the number which DP sees when he looks at his weight, LOL.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:51 pm

Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
"heads up"

The line about my rusty ass skin selection and no updates on wcl, really gave me the heads up I needed.

Manuro and Technique, make a server guys, come on, you both know so much about this stuff, blame me that I can't run mine well, I believe to such an expirianced scripter as Manuro it will be a tip top job, you won't need to do much, meanwhile buy a host in UK tech, it's all good.

Don't give me that excuse with no time Manuro, I see you got time to play SOLS all day long and lead TDF on WCL. Somehow I aint got all the time in the world, I still manage to keep my server running.
All day long, aha so you're saying you barely have time but yet enough time to refresh sols his serverlist constantly checking if i'm online.

It's not hard to top WCL, add a few factions add a few bots, add some cars and what do you have? WCL.
I don't want to have my own server because i'm simply to lazy for it to maintain it. If you don't believe that i'm by far more experienced then you in scripting then that's for you to decide.

Oh and bull, English please.
You can't even hold a spoon and than you will script? pff... well this "provoking" about my English sucks and as DP said, be funny first Wink
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:53 pm

You guys are so lame lol, you think I had everything from the start, everybody start from scratch, you go ahead and start from scratch and do a better server than WCL.

I am tired of yall telling me how to run my server. Thank you very much it was filled in to the maximum a couple of times and players here most of them enjoy it the way it is. Now if you can't do your own shit with your excuses shut up once and for all with your advices.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:54 pm

тесhnique wrote:
Compton wrote:
"heads up"

You think everything is that easy? LOL.
I can't even take my laptop to uk, because it will be overweight, im flying to uk on low class plane, im allowed to bring only 10kg with me, it's only fucking 10kg, lol, it's not the number which DP sees when he looks at his weight, LOL.
2edgy4me one day i hope to be as cool as you, go to the uk and be hella cool maybe you can teach me
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:55 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
"heads up"

All day long, aha so you're saying you barely have time but yet enough time to refresh sols his serverlist constantly checking if i'm online.

It's not hard to top WCL, add a few factions add a few bots, add some cars and what do you have? WCL.
I don't want to have my own server because i'm simply to lazy for it to maintain it. If you don't believe that i'm by far more experienced then you in scripting then that's for you to decide.

You can't even hold a spoon and than you will script? pff... well this "provoking" about my English sucks and as DP said, be funny first Wink
See, i couldn't understand that sentence you wrote right there you dipshit. '' You can't even hold a spoon and than you will script?'' What the fuck are you talking about. I know now why goats like you got into the adminteam, because they got chosen by brain dead goats.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
"heads up"

See, i couldn't understand that sentence you wrote right there you dipshit. '' You can't even hold a spoon and than you will script?'' What the fuck are you talking about. I know now why goats like you got into the adminteam, because they got chosen by brain dead goats.
Wow that was edgy. did Technique teach you to be this edgy?
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:03 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
"heads up"

Server - Page 3 3orr7v
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:04 pm

тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
"heads up"

Server - Page 3 3orr7v
cool maymay bro can u teach me?
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:14 pm

DaParasite wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
"heads up"

Server - Page 3 3orr7v
Damn, we got comedy club here, fat ass parasite in main role.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:16 pm

тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
"heads up"

Server - Page 3 3orr7v
Damn, we got comedy club here, fat ass parasite in main role.
damn fat ass that's mean and edgy so cool. I'd like to dedicate a song to you friend.

May one day you'd see me fit enough for your edgy and coolness training
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 8:28 pm

Right, we discussed everything here, I hope I won't see neither Technique or Manuro here anymore and I wish to see their server in close future that will outrun WCL.

Best of luck you two.

"Don't spit in the well, you might want to drink from it later on"

-Best Regards, WCL

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Server - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server   Server - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3