SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1835
Age : 21
Location : Asylum

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:20 pm

тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
I ain't holding nobody here. Leave whenever you want. Those who want to play here still play.
when the possibility is there to play then as you see we play, but yet we're waisting our time on it. You see many of us wanted to leave but something keeps holding them back. Closing the server would solve it, you're just waisting money.
Son I don't know what they told you but playing video games was never a productive use of your time


Look who's saying that!


LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back to top Go down
Compton/Koolay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:20 pm

I don't see your point Technique and Manuro. You guys don't know yourselves what you like.

"I love this community aa aa" Those who do love it, enjoy playing here and not acting a drama queen by leaving/re-joining the server by 100 times and don't complain, they just come here to RP. I don't need no 30 player base, and since my scripts sucks and my skin selection here is so fucking old and boring, why you keep coming here? I don't care about others, I wonder why you come here. And if you are gonna tell me because you like it here, shove those words up your alley, because it's lies, if you would of liked it here you would of kept it quiet and enjoyed to come online to RP and not ask for scripts and teaching me how to run my server, atleast I ran one as long as I could for totally free and I believe there are some people who are thankful for that.

Comparing me to LSRP that gets donations everyday and has a group of scripters is a wrong thing to do...


Last edited by Compton on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
avatar

Posts : 219
Location : Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:21 pm

Compton wrote:
Did you even take a minute to see what he wrote above? lol I don't think dissing bull is showing love to the community. I got nothing to blame myself for. I did more than you for this community that's for sure, and I can't sit here until I am 90 to keep this server up especially when most of the proper players already left it. This is not only WCL, other servers like this are inactive as well, and the only thing to blame here is SAMP's age.
I diss bull because he started with me, if he stops commenting on everything i say then i stop doing it on him, simple.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:25 pm

тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
I ain't holding nobody here. Leave whenever you want. Those who want to play here still play.
when the possibility is there to play then as you see we play, but yet we're waisting our time on it. You see many of us wanted to leave but something keeps holding them back. Closing the server would solve it, you're just waisting money.
Son I don't know what they told you but playing video games was never a productive use of your time
*pciture of myself camwhoring*

Look who's saying that!
I don't recall saying I use my time productively
Sure you don't, look at yourself, you ever had a GF?
I'm assuming you already had 300 girlfriends not everyone is as cool as you. Umm you can say pretty much what you want about me but then again you're the one too scared to show your face. I'm comfortable in my skin. Now before this gets heated and all I suggest you consider your words. Just a friendly advice
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:25 pm

Compton wrote:
I don't see your point Technique and Manuro. You guys don't know yourselves what you like.

"I love this community aa aa" Those who do love it, enjoy playing here and not acting a drama queen by leaving/re-joining the server by 100 times and don't complain, they just come here to RP. I don't need no 30 player base, and since my scripts sucks and my skin selection here is so fucking old and boring, why you keep coming here? I don't care about others, I wonder why you come here. And if you are gonna tell me because you like it here, shove those words up your alley, because it's lies, if you would of liked it here you would of kept it quiet and enjoyed to come online to RP and not ask for scripts and teaching me how to run my server, atleast I ran one as long as I could for totally free and I believe there are some people who are thankful for that.

Comparing me to LSRP that gets donations everyday and has a group of scripters is a wrong thing to do...
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:26 pm

DaParasite wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
I ain't holding nobody here. Leave whenever you want. Those who want to play here still play.
when the possibility is there to play then as you see we play, but yet we're waisting our time on it. You see many of us wanted to leave but something keeps holding them back. Closing the server would solve it, you're just waisting money.
Son I don't know what they told you but playing video games was never a productive use of your time
*pciture of myself camwhoring*

Look who's saying that!
I don't recall saying I use my time productively
Sure you don't, look at yourself, you ever had a GF?
I'm assuming you already had 300 girlfriends not everyone is as cool as you. Umm you can say pretty much what you want about me but then again you're the one too scared to show your face. I'm comfortable in my skin. Now before this gets heated and all I suggest you consider your words. Just a friendly advice
I posted my pics on IRL pics thread, lol.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Koolay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:29 pm

тесhnique wrote:
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
But why not LSRP man... it got better scripts they update it everyday, WCL has an old ass skin selection, shit is so inactive and boring we 0/30 man, Ill never script.

Better yet Technique, why wont you open a server of your own and invite us all there, maybe you will do a better job then I do, Ill gladly join it and close WCL for it if it will be good enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
avatar

Posts : 219
Location : Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:30 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
I offered compton my help a long time ago but he never took it serious, and i'm not someone who keeps offering help to someone. And no, i'm not doing it anymore because it's his fucking job.
Why did you even offered him "help" if it's not your fucking job? Oh you though it will raise your chances to become Helper.. again power hungry but you can't help to players, how sad.
It was at the beginning of 2012. I'm not power hungry at all, i couldn't give a fuck or two if i'm a helper or not. I genuine like helping people that's just a charasteristic, you all may know me as a fool that Always flames or rulebreakers or what ever the fuck you think but i'm not all that. So please shut the fuck up now and stop commenting on everything i say, stalker.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
avatar

Posts : 219
Location : Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Compton wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
But why not LSRP man... it got better scripts they update it everyday, WCL has an old ass skin selection, shit is so inactive and boring we 0/30 man, Ill never script.

Better yet Technique, why wont you open a server of your own and invite us all there, maybe you will do a better job then I do, Ill gladly join it and close WCL for it if it will be good enough.
It's not hard scripting a server that'll outdo WCL when it comes to advanced scripts and such.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 pm

тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
I ain't holding nobody here. Leave whenever you want. Those who want to play here still play.
when the possibility is there to play then as you see we play, but yet we're waisting our time on it. You see many of us wanted to leave but something keeps holding them back. Closing the server would solve it, you're just waisting money.
Son I don't know what they told you but playing video games was never a productive use of your time
*pciture of myself camwhoring*

Look who's saying that!
I don't recall saying I use my time productively
Sure you don't, look at yourself, you ever had a GF?
I'm assuming you already had 300 girlfriends not everyone is as cool as you. Umm you can say pretty much what you want about me but then again you're the one too scared to show your face. I'm comfortable in my skin. Now before this gets heated and all I suggest you consider your words. Just a friendly advice
I posted my pics on IRL pics thread, lol.
Good for you *pats you on the head* *gives you a golden star sticker* You see I don't mean harm by this but I didn't know you posted your pics I guess because I don't really care about it. I think that's the difference between me and you. You don't like it that I gave you a -1 on your leader app to AM and ever since then you decided to fight with me. not even gonna go there with you. And like cpt said I'll gladly join your masterpiece server I just hope I'll be invited to the opening I mean I'm not even 1/100 as cool as you
Back to top Go down
Compton/Koolay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:32 pm

Then do it instead of teaching me how to run my server and outrun WCL!!

Please please do that!

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
But why not LSRP man... it got better scripts they update it everyday, WCL has an old ass skin selection, shit is so inactive and boring we 0/30 man, Ill never script.

Better yet Technique, why wont you open a server of your own and invite us all there, maybe you will do a better job then I do, Ill gladly join it and close WCL for it if it will be good enough.
It's not hard scripting a server that'll outdo WCL when it comes to advanced scripts and such.
If it's so easy why won't you script one. The work's pretty easy so I guess it will take you hmm tops a week?waiting for the invitation for your better than wcl server by the 14th....
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
avatar

Posts : 219
Location : Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Compton wrote:
Then do it instead of teaching me how to run my server and outrun WCL!!

Please please do that!
I'm not doing it because i simply don't have the time to do it, and you mister are acting very immature.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
I offered compton my help a long time ago but he never took it serious, and i'm not someone who keeps offering help to someone. And no, i'm not doing it anymore because it's his fucking job.
Why did you even offered him "help" if it's not your fucking job? Oh you though it will raise your chances to become Helper.. again power hungry but you can't help to players, how sad.
It was at the beginning of 2012. I'm not power hungry at all, i couldn't give a fuck or two if i'm a helper or not. I genuine like helping people that's just a charasteristic, you all may know me as a fool that Always flames or rulebreakers or what ever the fuck you think but i'm not all that. So please shut the fuck up now and stop commenting on everything i say, stalker.
Well if you don't give a fuck or two for helper rank...
http://west-life.forummo.com/t7205-yaw-peace

reson for leaving topic because I was chosen for Helper

And Manuro you are full of bullshit, only talking how you can script and offering help to Compton and claiming that you can do miracles, tell me what have you done and how many scripts you sent to Compton to prove that you can script? I was sending scripts to Compton before my Helper rank and I think he was thankful for that, it was small thing but I did something for this server, not only bitching and flashing with big mouths like you.

I guess you will ask me same thing?:
Sirens at undercover car - they only need /siren command
Bars at Helicopter that is really useful
I sent /frisk script to Compton but there are some issues that will be fixed

I'm working on /mask and /siren bit slowly but I'm working on it I don't have time to spend it behind computer so just gtfo Manuro and write leaving topic again.


Last edited by Bull / Buhinc on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:38 pm

Compton wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
But why not LSRP man... it got better scripts they update it everyday, WCL has an old ass skin selection, shit is so inactive and boring we 0/30 man, Ill never script.

Better yet Technique, why wont you open a server of your own and invite us all there, maybe you will do a better job then I do, Ill gladly join it and close WCL for it if it will be good enough.
You know what? I would be glad to open my server, but LOOOL, I bough a ticket to UK, I'll be out of my country at November 16, so no chances. By the way, all what I wrote here is just a headup for you, things what I wanted to say for years but was afraid to get banned lol.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Koolay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Excuses excuses, shush then if you can't do shit

________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
avatar

Posts : 1583

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:39 pm

Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
Then do it instead of teaching me how to run my server and outrun WCL!!

Please please do that!
I'm not doing it because i simply don't have the time to do it, and you mister are acting very immature.
You are the one to talk..
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
Then do it instead of teaching me how to run my server and outrun WCL!!

Please please do that!
I'm not doing it because i simply don't have the time to do it, and you mister are acting very immature.
тесhnique wrote:
Compton wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
But why not LSRP man... it got better scripts they update it everyday, WCL has an old ass skin selection, shit is so inactive and boring we 0/30 man, Ill never script.

Better yet Technique, why wont you open a server of your own and invite us all there, maybe you will do a better job then I do, Ill gladly join it and close WCL for it if it will be good enough.
You know what? I would be glad to open my server, but LOOOL, I bough a ticket to UK, I'll be out of my country  at November 16, so no chances. By the way, all what I wrote here is just a headup for you, things what I wanted to say for years but was afraid to get banned lol.
Excuses.It's simple no?Shouldnt take so mcuh time
And once again gj being cool tech maybe one day I'll be as cool as you
Back to top Go down
Compton/Koolay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 pm

"heads up"

The line about my rusty ass skin selection and no updates on wcl, really gave me the heads up I needed.

Manuro and Technique, make a server guys, come on, you both know so much about this stuff, blame me that I can't run mine well, I believe to such an expirianced scripter as Manuro it will be a tip top job, you won't need to do much, meanwhile buy a host in UK tech, it's all good.

Don't give me that excuse with no time Manuro, I see you got time to play SOLS all day long and lead TDF on WCL. Somehow I aint got all the time in the world, I still manage to keep my server running.


Last edited by Compton on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
avatar

Posts : 219
Location : Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
Then do it instead of teaching me how to run my server and outrun WCL!!

Please please do that!
I'm not doing it because i simply don't have the time to do it, and you mister are acting very immature.
тесhnique wrote:
Compton wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
But why not LSRP man... it got better scripts they update it everyday, WCL has an old ass skin selection, shit is so inactive and boring we 0/30 man, Ill never script.

Better yet Technique, why wont you open a server of your own and invite us all there, maybe you will do a better job then I do, Ill gladly join it and close WCL for it if it will be good enough.
You know what? I would be glad to open my server, but LOOOL, I bough a ticket to UK, I'll be out of my country  at November 16, so no chances. By the way, all what I wrote here is just a headup for you, things what I wanted to say for years but was afraid to get banned lol.
Excuses.It's simple no?Shouldnt take so mcuh time
And once again gj being cool tech maybe one day I'll be as cool as you
Lose some weight first.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:45 pm

Leaning wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
Then do it instead of teaching me how to run my server and outrun WCL!!

Please please do that!
I'm not doing it because i simply don't have the time to do it, and you mister are acting very immature.
тесhnique wrote:
Compton wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
But why not LSRP man... it got better scripts they update it everyday, WCL has an old ass skin selection, shit is so inactive and boring we 0/30 man, Ill never script.

Better yet Technique, why wont you open a server of your own and invite us all there, maybe you will do a better job then I do, Ill gladly join it and close WCL for it if it will be good enough.
You know what? I would be glad to open my server, but LOOOL, I bough a ticket to UK, I'll be out of my country  at November 16, so no chances. By the way, all what I wrote here is just a headup for you, things what I wanted to say for years but was afraid to get banned lol.
Excuses.It's simple no?Shouldnt take so mcuh time
And once again gj being cool tech maybe one day I'll be as cool as you
Lose some weight first.
Be funny first
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 675

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:46 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Compton wrote:
Then do it instead of teaching me how to run my server and outrun WCL!!

Please please do that!
I'm not doing it because i simply don't have the time to do it, and you mister are acting very immature.
тесhnique wrote:
Compton wrote:
тесhnique wrote:
Why we keep coming here?
For me it's because I know everyone here, and im in good relationship almost with every single player here.
On LS RP I know 2-3 guys so close, lol, im just getting bored fast of it.
I hope that explains.
But why not LSRP man... it got better scripts they update it everyday, WCL has an old ass skin selection, shit is so inactive and boring we 0/30 man, Ill never script.

Better yet Technique, why wont you open a server of your own and invite us all there, maybe you will do a better job then I do, Ill gladly join it and close WCL for it if it will be good enough.
You know what? I would be glad to open my server, but LOOOL, I bough a ticket to UK, I'll be out of my country  at November 16, so no chances. By the way, all what I wrote here is just a headup for you, things what I wanted to say for years but was afraid to get banned lol.
Excuses.It's simple no?Shouldnt take so mcuh time
And once again gj being cool tech maybe one day I'll be as cool as you
Oh, don't try to provoke me, you fucking parasite, lol.
Yeah, im cooler then you, I have a girlfriend, and had many of them in past, I think many people here had GF's, but what about you DP, you're just a guy with pretty excess weight who's trying to be smart, lol.
One thing I know for sure, since you're from Belarus, you know how Russians act, so I don't think you would tell all these smart words to me if we would meet face to face. А на самом деле ты просто галимый черт который подрачивает за компьютером 27/7, тебе стоит сходить хоть разок в качалку, ну или хотя-бы на пробежку.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
avatar

Posts : 219
Location : Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Compton wrote:
"heads up"

The line about my rusty ass skin selection and no updates on wcl, really gave me the heads up I needed.

Manuro and Technique, make a server guys, come on, you both know so much about this stuff, blame me that I can't run mine well, I believe to such an expirianced scripter as Manuro it will be a tip top job, you won't need to do much, meanwhile buy a host in UK tech, it's all good.

Don't give me that excuse with no time Manuro, I see you got time to play SOLS all day long and lead TDF on WCL. Somehow I aint got all the time in the world, I still manage to keep my server running.
All day long, aha so you're saying you barely have time but yet enough time to refresh sols his serverlist constantly checking if i'm online.

It's not hard to top WCL, add a few factions add a few bots, add some cars and what do you have? WCL.
I don't want to have my own server because i'm simply to lazy for it to maintain it. If you don't believe that i'm by far more experienced then you in scripting then that's for you to decide.

Oh and bull, English please.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Koolay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
avatar

Posts : 3332
Location : Los Santos

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:48 pm

If you won't do shit but talk, don't talk at all, just shut up and and gtfo form WCL, it's just a junk yard here. Ill be waiting for your server son, and if you won't do one, you are just a lame ass that doesn't prove his words by doing something.

"constantly".. One time is more than enough every evening to see who's online.

________________________________________________


Last edited by Compton on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 596
Age : 21
Location : Israel

PostSubject: Re: Server   Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:49 pm

тесhnique wrote:
*Tech being edgy and cool on me*
Edgy stuff from a cool kid I'm so honored
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Server   

Back to top Go down
 
Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Asia Securities - DirectFN not working????
» DIMO - 30.06.2012
» S C Securities server down
» Sri Lanka bond yields edge down at auction
» Windows VPS (Virtual Private Server) for your Stock Trading

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: