West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo

Go down 
+15
Micklo
Kat
Trazz
DaParasite
Loc
Buhinc
Armando.
Wh1t3
Weedie
Leaning
Big_Jayh
AyKay
Goldie_Loc
stalkur
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:23 pm

How do you plan to fix that problem this time? Lack of members shouldn't make you give up on your gang but then again West Coast Life always had member issues due to a small community. Even though you go through dark times, you gotta stay positive and make up new ideas for your faction.
What are you planning to make sure it doesn't happen again? I'm gonna stay neutral though.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:34 pm

Been in KTB for 3 months 2 years ago, and it was a really good experience.It was my first faction I led and I could say I was pretty unexperienced back then, but now I think I got more experience, and I'll stick to this faction longer.Also, I'll try to introduce a new concept and create more dynamic RPs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 10:59 pm

In that case i'd like to change my vote into a +1 as Micklo asked the questions that i had in mind but didn't ask yet. I just hope you wont let it go to waist gringo.

P.S, i'd like to get a +1 in return trololol.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:27 am

Meebo wrote:
When I led the faction, it was voted as the best RPing faction(check 2011 server awards or so) and also it was the most active factions.It became in-active because after [TB] was unmerged and split into sets again, all my previous KTB members went to FYB.And both RHB, TDB and KTB went in-active due to lack of members.
I checked the 2011 server awards topic, here: https://west-life.forummo.com/t2118-2011-server-awards-vote-here , no one voted for KTB, people voted only for MC, SBF and GSF mostly, seems like you're lying?
Also, as I noticed, in these times you were [TDF]Meebo, because some people voted for you, but Scotty were leading KTB, so you lie, or maybe you had "good experience" in KTB? busted!
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:35 am

Not really.I can give you a couple of people that said KTB was the best faction at the time, who weren't my members.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:40 am

My mistake, you really was in GSF that time, but under Scotty's leadership, nobody said there that KTB is a faction of year, they only said one thing about you in KTB, Best KTB role-player: [KTB]Meebo, 2 people voted for you, lol, that's all.
OFF TOPIC:I found out that im the first leader of KTB on WCL, lol.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 12:47 am

Of course not under Scotty, but under me, some people voted it, I know it as well put me as ktb best RPer, can't really find it myself but I can swear they posted that.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 1:28 am

The situation in GSF is a bit.. Messed up. You can count me in as a member on my ALT, if you accept ALT accounts. Looking forward to it!
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 4:57 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:23 pm

+1 from me great rper.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 6:22 pm

+1
Good RPer. Capable dude.
You are able to make this happen man. But stay loyal and active.
And don't give up even if it seems to go down. GL.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:23 pm

11 positive votes around 5-6 members.Guess I meet the requirements?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 8:33 pm

you got the required votes and a couple of members and i think you'll do good as long as you be active and don't leave it too quick.

accepted, congratulations and good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo   Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kilo Tray Ballas Application - Meebo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2