West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

!.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

!.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.! Empty
PostSubject: !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.!   !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Character Name:Eric "C" Smith
Character Age: 34
How does your character look: White Pants, Purple Jacket, Black Hoody, Gold Watch, Gold Pendant, Silver earings, White Shoes
Tell something you know about this gang: Kilo Tray Ballas are Afro-American Gang. They are representing purple Rag they are located around Glen Park Their Known members are "Lil Weasel" and "Big Bear"

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Crime_
What is your real life age:16
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GMT+9
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:Front Yard Ballas "Original Gangster"
What faction do you want to lead:Kilo Tray Ballas "KTB"
Why do you want to lead this faction:This Faction has no leader and the other members are left and inactive So i wanna bring some nigga's Rping around Glen Park
List the members you have so far:Lil.B, Jhonny_Don
Can you be a good and active leader:Sure I can
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Power Gaming - Doing unrealistic in IG but you can't do in Real life
Explain the term MG: Meta Gaming - Using OOC information IC
Give an example of a good /me command: /me lifts up his T-Shirt and takes out his Glock on his waist line
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do Crime_ Appearence?, /do What can i see in the trunk of your car?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:8/10

Last edited by CrimeG on Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.!   !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:50 pm

You look like a good person to lead this faction. BUT I never saw your Role-play, so I first wanna see your Roleplay than I'll give you a -1 Or +1.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.!   !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:51 pm

Ok thanks Roger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.!   !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:52 am

Hmmm?? I think craig will be a Leader in KTB so i give up

Lock this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.!   !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 am

Locking by request.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.!   !.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!.::Kilo Tray Ballas - Application from Crime_::.!
Page 1 of 1