West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Empty
PostSubject: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:25 pm

I have 2 mods installed:
ELM
A Police Vehicle Mod

Both do not affect my GTA performance, that's why I keep them installed.
The thing is, when I alt tab, it does what it's supposed to do, it minimizes.
When I re-click GTA in my task bar it crashes.

Is there a solution to this problem?

Best regards

Victor
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 pm

It's a rare thing there, I tried some googlin'. Other have the minimizing problems too, but I didn't find the thing that it crashes, anyways, try to download GTA SA Anti-Crash, don't know if it will help, but its worth a shot.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:46 pm

CPT wrote:
It's a rare thing there, I tried some googlin'. Other have the minimizing problems too, but I didn't find the thing that it crashes, anyways, try to download GTA SA Anti-Crash, don't know if it will help, but its worth a shot.
Thanks for the reply, as a matter of fact, I already tried that. Unfortunately it didn't work.
I'm awaiting possible solutions as I never experienced this problem before.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:48 pm

I'll try searching the scary webs some more
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:07 am

CPT wrote:
I'll try searching the scary webs some more
I'm doing the same, without results.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:11 am

Had same problem, and didn't use any mod. I reinstalled Windows because my memory was messy, but I didn't try to reinstall GTA SA. Try to reinstall it.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:13 am

D'Wayne wrote:
Had same problem, and didn't use any mod. I reinstalled Windows because my memory was messy, but I didn't try to reinstall GTA SA. Try to reinstall it.
Already did, couple of times. I didn't have this problem before and it just occurred out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:24 am

2 Solutions I can think of:

1)Right click on gta_sa.exe and go to properties.Select the Compatibility Tab and click on 'Help me choose the settings'. A new mirror would open and you should click on 'Click to open the Program Compatibility troubleshooter'.Follow the guide and then it should be OK.

2)This could be a graphic card error.Try downloading latest drivers and try again.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:25 am

[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
I think it has something to do with the server, that as well could rest in peace now.
I don't get the "Rest In Peace WCL"-thingy. Knowing that the down times are because of the Host. However I already tried another server and I have the exact same problem.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:26 am

Victor wrote:
[AFK]Lil Dan wrote:
I think it has something to do with the server, that as well could rest in peace now.
I don't get the "Rest In Peace WCL"-thingy. Knowing that the down times are because of the Host. However I already tried another server and I have the exact same problem.
Lol at that Dan.
They are just trolling, but as meebo said, try to get the latest driver.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 12:28 am

I have the latest drivers installed.
The troubleshooter Meebo recommended didn't work out since GTA wasn't in the list of programs.
I applied compatibility Windows XP (service pack 3) and I checked the box next to: "Run as administrator". I hope that will work. Let's wait for the server to come up again and I will post the results.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 1:38 pm

It used to happen to me, I always blamed vista though.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:12 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
It used to happen to me, I always blamed vista though.
I have windows 7.
I changed the compatibility from SA:MP itself and GTA SA.exe. It won't even come to the loading screen then.
I changed it all back to normal and the problem still occurs. I'm searching the web without results.

Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:29 pm

My last solution would be Windows re-install, because most of these problems are caused due to system memory being either corrupted or parts of data missing from it.But I don't think you really want to do that.

EDIT: You can try changing compatibility mode to Windows 98, Windows Service Pack 2 and Windows 7 for a last resort.If it doesn't work, then you have to re-install.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:07 pm

is it because of your cleo for elm?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:12 pm

Meebo wrote:
My last solution would be Windows re-install, because most of these problems are caused due to system memory being either corrupted or parts of data missing from it.But I don't think you really want to do that.

EDIT: You can try changing compatibility mode to Windows 98, Windows Service Pack 2 and Windows 7 for a last resort.If it doesn't work, then you have to re-install.
Once the server is back up, I will try all three. I will re-install my windows if necessary but I highly doubt it since I recently re-installed windows 7.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB   SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA:MP crashes each time I Alt + TAB
Page 1 of 1