West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

[HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Empty
PostSubject: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:04 am

Well after i installed mod (( skin )), My GTA has crashed, I reinstalled whole GTA, Rebuilt gta3 from Alci but still crash when i installing mods. Should i install my GTA on the other folder? Please somebody help!
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:07 am

what windows do u have
if u have windows 7 x64(64 bit) u dl it into original folder where it comes automaticly
Computer > C: > Program(x86) > Rockstar Games > GTA San Andreas
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:15 am

Nope, It's Windows XP x86 and i got the game disk, No need to download. It's original disk tho.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:25 am

meant install, sorry
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:29 am

*sighs* Doesn't help me either. It's fucked up, Anyways i forgot you put any mod. but i'll leave this topic unlocked for a while maybe someone give a new idea.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 am

How do you put mods in your gta?
might be because you do something wrong
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:29 am

Na', Installing as always i do. I think i should reinstall my windows but i don't want to rush.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:31 am

has nth to do with ur windows
how do u install the mods?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 11:32 am

opening the Alci-imgeditor, opening the gta3 file then importing link of mod then saving. nothing else, doing as always.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

the vorbis file's are damaged or something? cus i had that problem and gta sa wouldnt start
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:40 pm

re install, your whole gta and install it once again

than download gta 3 img tool, files you want to replace like ballas2 and you have mod called 50cent.dff just re name it the file to ballas2

than open img tool find ballas2 dff and txd delete them, then add the 50cent.dff file (mod you want) just renamed to one you want to replace

close img tool and it should work!
Back to top Go down
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior
|:DeezNawtz:|

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:19 am

Dopeman wrote:
re install, your whole gta and install it once again

than download gta 3 img tool, files you want to replace like ballas2 and you have mod called 50cent.dff just re name it the file to ballas2

than open img tool find ballas2 dff and txd delete them, then add the 50cent.dff file (mod you want) just renamed to one you want to replace

close img tool and it should work!

Yup.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:22 am

Well it didn't solve my problem either. Thanks for help guys. I should tolerance without of mod.

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.   [HELP]GTA SA CRASHES. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[HELP]GTA SA CRASHES.
Page 1 of 1