West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]

Go down 
+4
Micklo
RollingStone
Compton/Kollay
Sm0k3
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Empty
PostSubject: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:06 am

Hey guys,I really need help about this lag,its probably cuz of my mods,but when I replace them on IMG tool,the new come back again and I have that lag when places dont spawn yet.Does someone have original skins of skin bmyst,and bmydj?If yes please send me I want to fix this lag its pissing me off,really. -.-'
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:20 am

Try instal Steam Memory Fix, it should reduce the lag even if you got mods.

Just google it "Steam Memory Fix GTA SA" and copy all the files into the main GTA SA folder.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:49 am

WEll its some server issue i think...i noticed in the last days that you get desynched.Its when anims dont work,or when you cant see other players or on some hood there are no cars.
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:57 am

Works on an other server,ill try WCL-RP now..
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:57 pm

Well, have you tried it or not?
Back to top Go down
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:49 pm

Tried works,but I have a second problem now.In GTA SAN ANDREAS SinglePlayer,it loads and just crashes,and in multiplayer loading it comes loading to half and stops.I tried to re-install,didnt work....
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 4:58 pm

◄│Natzz│► wrote:
Tried works,but I have a second problem now.In GTA SAN ANDREAS SinglePlayer,it loads and just crashes,and in multiplayer loading it comes loading to half and stops.I tried to re-install,didnt work....
If you have mods than this fucked up, Radman had same problem..
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:24 pm

i don't think it's a problem with the mods as you can see he said he re-installed it but it still doesn't work.

do you crash at a specific location in SP/MP or where ever you are you crash?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 8:40 pm

I have a similar problem to his, which has kept me from installing several modifications. Whenever I install a second car, which the last time I did was when I used the LSPD car mod; the game has trouble loading DFF's or TXD's in some areas, it's very troublesome and I don't know how to fix it. When I used to have a different copy of San Andreas that was a never a problem.. I could install as many mods as I wanted with no issues, is there any other way but the "Stream Memory Fix." I tried it before and the problem was lessened to the extent where only TXD's wouldn't load and they'd just flash and flicker from clear TXD to bad TXD.
Back to top Go down
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 10:30 pm

That happens to me all the time when I can't see building or anything so I have to relog everytime
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Sm0k3
Known Forum Member
Known Forum Member
Sm0k3

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 6:42 pm

I fixed the thing with the loading,and the that lag.

Problem fixed,admins may lock it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]    PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PLACES DONT SPAWN YET - [LAG]
Page 1 of 1