West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

I dont know how long

Go down 
+4
Smokey
Rocce
Jayceon_Taylor
RollingStone
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

I dont know how long Empty
PostSubject: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:22 pm

Ey guys...my stupid ass motherfucking father punched me,so i fled from home...now im outside and i dont know where i am..im just sending this from my mobilephone.
I wont life anymore or kind of that shit....I have problems with shool,beef with my dad all day.
My brother died,i hate my family my new parents ignoring me i was kicked out of my shool...
i hope you all have a nice time without me...
I dont know if it is good to stop that bad life..
Girls are just having one night stands,my brother died,my best friend got robbed,cause i leaved him alone in my ghetto,my father is shouting at me,punching me,my new parents arent interested about me...

I dont know which way i wanna go....
my eyes are hurting,cause im crying hardly,im angry,like i can kill anyone,i leaved all my friends...
Love to all my friends/homies here...dont worry about me

THIS HERE IS FOR BIGBEAR:Mann ich hab kein bock mehr auf mein verficktes leben,ich hoffe das es in deiner zukunft besser abläuft als bei mir versager...Mach dir keine sorgen um mich bruder...ich kann einfach nicht mehr mit diesem schmerz leben.Weißt du nicht irgend eine andere lösung?

This is the song i want to tell you:
Love the world,love your family,love the day and all guys r the same...Albanians,Gipsys,Turkeys,Serbians,Chineses,Japaneses,germans,Afrikans we are all peoples and have to respect us.FUCK RACISM!Learn to respect all..
-Martino Jemo B.(my real name)

Last edited by T.R.U.E. Life™ on Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayceon_Taylor
Jayceon_Taylor

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:34 pm

lese facebook Bruder !
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Mann ich kann nicht mehr wie mich meine familie einfach so ohne liebe behandelt...ich hoffe du hast ein gutes leben
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:47 pm

Ich hoffe du kriegst n besseres leben als ich
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:48 pm

That's fucked up, get back to life as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:49 pm

Listen up man,
go to the police > report child abuse (If you are younger than 18)

Do you have grandparents or aunts you can go to?
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:53 pm

They are over 200 kilometers away from me.....i will start a new life....i cant hurt my brother with it.I dont care if my father will brake my neck...i just wont hurt my friends and family with it...
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:56 pm

T.R.U.E. Life™ wrote:
They are over 200 kilometers away from me.....i will start a new life....i cant hurt my brother with it.I dont care if my father will brake my neck...i just wont hurt my friends and family with it...

Go to the police for child abuse. Only thing you can do right now, the police will take further steps and most likely they will try to give you a space to sleep and eat and drink and clean.
Back to top Go down
Jayceon_Taylor
Jayceon_Taylor

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:58 pm

and then ? They will put him to an Other Family.. Martino/Kollegah, You can sleep by me tell me where you are me and my big brother will pick you up bro
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 7:59 pm

BigBear wrote:
and then ? They will put him to an Other Family.. Martino/Kollegah, You can sleep by me tell me where you are me and my big brother will pick you up bro

That's true.. Well bigbear could help you as well, but still he has to report the child abuse. And if he tells the police he lives with you they can't give him a new home.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Why do players keep using a foreign language on the forums it's considered spam.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:03 pm

Use google translate and see what it means.

Anyway pce Kollegah.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:35 pm

Ok im going home the next hour...im just sitting in my cliquehouse
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:57 pm

Guys....Thanks to some of you...
And please show BigBear more respect....this guy saved my life...when i wrote this,i had a knife in my hand.This guy opened my eyes.I will tell my kids about him...and please stop calling him noob or anything,please he is a good man..god bless you and your family
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:23 pm

T.R.U.E. Life™ wrote:
Guys....Thanks to some of you...
And please show BigBear more respect....this guy saved my life...when i wrote this,i had a knife in my hand.This guy opened my eyes.I will tell my kids about him...and please stop calling him noob or anything,please he is a good man..god bless you and your family

I never said BigBear was a noob. I admire him right now, and it's brave of him. I am glad to see you back up and going home again.
Stay well!
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Kollegah you should make a twitter acount and we'll follow you and keep us updated fuck that/dumb bitch but really
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Smokey wrote:
Kollegah you should make a twitter acount and we'll follow you and keep us updated fuck that/dumb bitch but really

Smokey that's so rude. :O
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:44 pm

didn't read what he said till now my mistake
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Ok i camed from hospital...my father broken my pine,after i camed back to home..
My parents divorced...
Im living with my real mother and brother at my old home.
I leaved my attracting parents and went back to my real family.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 2:59 pm

Pine? Don't you mean spine?
And if he broke your spine.
How the fuck did you survive it?!
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:01 pm

The bone under your lips....
i cant speak or eat for a week...
Im just eating soup
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:03 pm

T.R.U.E. Life™ wrote:
The bone under your lips....
i cant speak or eat for a week...
Im just eating soup

Y U NO? give me some?
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:07 pm

Just stay away from your father, call police n' shit.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:42 pm

Niko/Spikey wrote:
Just stay away from your father, call police n' shit.

That's what I told him > 1 page ^^

But if you are old enough, KILL THAT DICK ;D
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 4:19 pm

lol jeff...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how long   I dont know how long Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dont know how long
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next