West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gang War Rules

Go down 
+11
OLD_SCHOOL
[AFK]Lil Dan
Rick
Mr Whoope.
Trazz
Weedie
stalkur
DaParasite
Compton/Kollay
тесhnique
Rhyme
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Gang War Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:28 am

notorious mobster wrote:
Another idea is adding turf colors on radar and somehow you can start a war there, I don't give a fuck how but still and if you win the war that gang turf is getting a color of the faction that won the war.
Just an idea, since we're not strict RP server, it can be allowed here.

The admin team won't do it. They see it as unnecessary and I frankly have to agree with that statement. Adding turf color means adding boundaries, which is sort of like metagame. Some noob can hop in-game and say... "Oh, that's purple, I'm green, I'm going to go there and kill them." Ultimately, we're trying to become better at RP and not deteriorate it. Why can't the zones just be RP'ed? Why can't somebody make a topic in Server Introduction with a gang map depicting the gang territories? It would all be hard to keep up with anyway.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:44 am

I heard that story about MG many, many, many times, but let me tell you something.
I think everyone knows which gang operates in Ganton and which operates in Idlewood, so same noob can find out the gang location by SP storyline, adding turf colors won't hurt us that much, it will show gang area, but it won't show where gang members are hanging, right?
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:20 am

Yeah but we did this on sls, gang colors on the map is unrealistic because in real life street gangs can't take over different neighborhoods and street corners by the day. That's where the problem comes, what admin here wants to update the map everyday and every time a gang rply takes over a street corner.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:22 am

What a bout making something like, whole Los Santos and LS county map is colored gray, when somebody takes over a turf, color changes to the winner gang color, only LEADER can take over a neighborhood by starting a war there or something, I don't know yet, and so, for Exmple GSF can take over Santa Maria beach that way, Vagos can take over Docks, like every gang leader can take over the territory that he wants, because whole map will be full of turfs.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:26 am

That sounds, like Rhyme said, as if we're going in the wrong direction. We're trying to gain role play and experience amongst our community. I've played on a server where I thought this would be an awesome idea and within weeks role play was out the window and it was about which faction had the best shooters.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 4:27 am

I said all what I had in my mind, now im out of here.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 8:40 am

Rhyme™ wrote:
Thank you everyone who agrees, but Mada' brought up a GREAT point, one which I didn't notice in Rick's post. Rewards should be established, such as gang territory, which is all IC business. If you lose the gang war, you lose some territory which the enemy gang can occupy, like the SP gang wars. However, I stick to my main point... the fear which can be brought. Gangs WILL NEED to re-think attacks and strategies because one faulty death can ruin the whole gang, which is realistic. Gangs won't be hanging out in the open, they will stick to the more inner parts of their hood which are protected, gang leaders will actually act and be treated like gang leaders. They will have men protecting them, they will lay-low, etc. This and the prison system which I experienced a bit of today really is good for fear RP and such.

Thats it.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 am

What are we? Crime Life Gang Wars?

People wouldnt focus on the roleplay if we had a script about it, people will see it as something new and the faggots gonna jump the bandwagon and start wars for nothing, just to exprience the awesomeness of the script, whch brings another problem, they are focused more on the colored turf that roleplay.

For example, SBF had history of turf wars, atm we ICly hold the stadium and area around it, we took it from Vagos and we also pushed ourselves into Idlewood while ago. We did everything in great roleplay and it took us a month to take over only one spot.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Lil Dan wrote:

People wouldnt focus on the roleplay if we had a script about it, people will see it as something new and the faggots gonna jump the bandwagon and start wars for nothing, just to exprience the awesomeness of the script, whch brings another problem, they are focused more on the colored turf that roleplay.

For example, SBF had history of turf wars, atm we ICly hold the stadium and area around it, we took it from Vagos and we also pushed ourselves into Idlewood while ago. We did everything in great roleplay and it took us a month to take over only one spot.

I agree, adding scripts like this are pretty much pointless. Unless you're running a deathmatch server I guess.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:48 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Lil Dan wrote:

I agree, adding scripts like this are pretty much pointless. Unless you're running a deathmatch server I guess.

Gang War Rules - Page 2 Tumblr_m66kbjzcFy1r7bswao1_250
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Your idea is to purely rise the fear RP level and I think it should come from leaders. I mean leader ought to teach their members how to attack or fear notice I always attack in a different skin (different clothes and I'm a lower rank member for the attack only) and a helmet so my face could not be seen moreover I use fake plates on my car whenever I attack making myself even harder to be locate by the PD or the rival gang. It's high time leaders add more sophistication to their attacks also I high recommend big attacks will not be daily. For example: gang X attacks gang Y on Tuesday and until Friday they shall not make big attacks again. Add a lot more realism and if the rival gang doesn't know who you are ICly they can't hit you back so it's a factor to count
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 2:55 pm

READ AGAIN WHAT I WROTE^
Only leaders can start turf war.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 7:15 pm

DaParasite wrote:
Your idea is to purely rise the fear RP level and I think it should come from leaders. I mean leader ought to teach their members how to attack or fear notice I always attack in a different skin (different clothes and I'm a lower rank member for the attack only) and a helmet so my face could not be seen moreover I use fake plates on my car whenever I attack making myself even harder to be locate by the PD or the rival gang. It's high time leaders add more sophistication to their attacks also I high recommend big attacks will not be daily. For example: gang X attacks gang Y on Tuesday and until Friday they shall not make big attacks again. Add a lot more realism and if the rival gang doesn't know who you are ICly they can't hit you back so it's a factor to count  

IF everybody would read this, we wouldn't need any scripts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gang War Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: