West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gang War Rules

Go down 
+11
OLD_SCHOOL
[AFK]Lil Dan
Rick
Mr Whoope.
Trazz
Weedie
stalkur
DaParasite
Compton/Kollay
тесhnique
Rhyme
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:18 am

I've had this idea for a while now... and I've talked about it with people before, Rocce and Smokey. It's a way to bring a new kind of revolutionary fear to the server and make gang wars more realistic. I see leaders are out in the open, with no kind of consequences, and I can't be a hypocrite, I myself hang around my hood a lot. This would change everything and force gangs to re-structure and re-think strategies.

We need a gang war rule. It would go like, if two gangs or more have a war with each other, if you're killed by any of the gangs, you're out of the battle and cannot return unless a peaceful end or surrender happens, feel me? I think this would improve RP, just putting it out there. With this, leaders will have to hide like IRL and lay low, and after shootouts and drive by's, members have to lay low to prevent being killed. It would make it so people watch their backs and try to stay alive and care about their characters and gang a lot more.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:21 am

Good idea, souns like in that game, Godfather II, if you was at war with some of the families, you need to take out soldiers and lieutenants first, then you take out a leader, I got your idea and I support it.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:29 am

So you are trying to say if lets say on Monday someone got killed in a shootout, he can't participate in any shootouts with the gang that killed him until there will be peace between the two, or until one gang gets to the leader of another one?

Sorry maybe I didn't get it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 7:52 am

I don't really get it but you must remember gangs on WCL have 5-7 members at best. The rule is pretty pointless on smaller servers don't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:06 am

Well, to put it simply. If you're in a war with a gang and you are killed by the enemy gang you're out. For example, V is at war with say... LPF and Compton is a regular member of V and Saucedo murders his taco ass, Compton is out of the picture and therefor cannot come back and kill Saucedo's blaxican vagina. trolling
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:44 am

I dunno about other gangs, but ever since FYB got the new map, we rarely go out and chill with the lower ranks, unless it's some very important issue.And, you have to think that if a gang has 2-3 member, like V, and [SK] is at war with V, then all the members die.What happens then if they don't want to make peace?SK keeps attacking them, and they can't fight back cause they've been killed.No matter how hard you're hiding, unless you have a moving fridge hideout(trolling) you'll still be killed at some point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 9:55 am

I get what you mean though I guess it's just called PK war(Player kill war).
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 5:00 pm

I understand the problem with the amount of people in each faction, but it can be changed a little bit. Once every player in the faction dies, everyone recycles and can come back and attack again? At least for now that's how it seems fair.
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:34 am

I like this idea! Like Tech said, it's like in Godfather II, you take out soldiers, then lieutenants and then you kill the leader.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:54 am

Something like this already exists, doesn't it? The PK War thing.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:20 pm

PK wars are useless in these settings. They're usually done and carried out in rivalry over something to be earned by the winning party in result of them. Else there wouldn't be much difference between attacking after death, and having to wait an evening after your death. These types of wars also have to be kept organized with things like member list exchanges, kill updates and faction instructions. You have to also take in consideration that groups on this server usually and averagely have between 4 to 7 members. If all of them are active, the war will be over in a day or two. When two factions want to engage again (since a lot of rivalries are longterm), they have to repeat the whole process over and over. Loosing a war won't mean anything and the only thing players would fear is the fact that they have to wait for all members to die before they engage in a revenge. The other problem is how players can get frozen on their violence if their side takes major casualties. It means you can basically get hit, but can't hit back. When your faction gets massacred and you have to surrender, what was the point of setting up the whole thing if nothing was gained or lost? Where would the fear factor be.

Right now if somebody like me logs in to kill a rival, I won't know who died from their or my side. I can end up killing somebody for a second time, unless faction discussion topics become some type of a fallen soldiers wall. If you're killed, you're not even supposed to go after the faction that hit you, that would be revenge killing (referring to the example).
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 12:59 pm

I feel that your idea will just bring more deathmatch, Rhyme.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 1:46 pm

This shit doesnt make sense lol
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Rick wrote:
PK wars are useless in these settings. They're usually done and carried out in rivalry over something to be earned by the winning party in result of them. Else there wouldn't be much difference between attacking after death, and having to wait an evening after your death. These types of wars also have to be kept organized with things like member list exchanges, kill updates and faction instructions. You have to also take in consideration that groups on this server usually and averagely have between 4 to 7 members. If all of them are active, the war will be over in a day or two. When two factions want to engage again (since a lot of rivalries are longterm), they have to repeat the whole process over and over. Loosing a war won't mean anything and the only thing players would fear is the fact that they have to wait for all members to die before they engage in a revenge. The other problem is how players can get frozen on their violence if their side takes major casualties. It means you can basically get hit, but can't hit back. When your faction gets massacred and you have to surrender, what was the point of setting up the whole thing if nothing was gained or lost? Where would the fear factor be.

Right now if somebody like me logs in to kill a rival, I won't know who died from their or my side. I can end up killing somebody for a second time, unless faction discussion topics become some type of a fallen soldiers wall. If you're killed, you're not even supposed to go after the faction that hit you, that would be revenge killing (referring to the example).

You have a good point, Rick.
The major problem I see with it is the amount of people on the server now doesn't accommodate this system.
It still looks like a good idea to me and I don't see why it would bring more deathmatch though.
I think we should have a test in the server for one day and see how it would go, if it goes bad we won't do it.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:12 pm

I'm confused Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:38 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
I'm confused Laughing

Not sure what's to be confused about... For instance, if SBF goes to war with TDF and [SBF]Cockwad kills [TDF]Nigga, [TDF]Nigga is out of the war and he cannot return and kill any SBF.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Rhyme™ wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
I'm confused Laughing

Not sure what's to be confused about... For instance, if SBF goes to war with TDF and [SBF]Cockwad kills [TDF]Nigga, [TDF]Nigga is out of the war and he cannot return and kill any SBF.

It doesn't matter if what you speak about would be added, if [TDF]Nigga would return it would be counted as RKing.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Weedie wrote:
Rhyme™ wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
I'm confused Laughing

It doesn't matter if what you speak about would be added, if [TDF]Nigga would return it would be counted as RKing.

That rule only counts over 30 minutes, after 30 minutes he can participate in an attack at SBF again.
His point is that then you cannot do that which is pretty realistic. I do support this idea because if we don't introduce this gang wars can go on forever, spaw, kill and wait 30 minutes then kill again. With this you actually have to manouvre the attacks and hide yourself after an attack incase you could be killed, what now happens is that people attack, go back to their hood and chill their open in the public, Why? who cares if you get killed you can respawn wait 30 minutes and kill them again. I think it should be changed.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:08 pm

[SBF]COCKWAD LOLOL
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:13 pm

Enlighten me how this is even needed to the server with the server's activity level.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:15 pm

Rick wrote:
PK wars are useless in these settings. They're usually done and carried out in rivalry over something to be earned by the winning party in result of them. 

This is what I want implemented, the PK war system, because you won't have a 6812818282member hierarchy in a gang area that stretches 2 streets. The duo set up their regulations and the winning party get to enforce them.

Take this for an example; http://www.upload.ee/image/3469359/bloodywar1.png
I've got 2/3 of them plus their leader 3 times the least, yet though they're not willing to give up a specific part of their boundaries which I have been occupying for more than 7 months. Bullshit.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:28 pm

Instead of PK war system, we should have more events like full scale gang wars.

A while ago,when Drug Peddlers were added, they occupied Willowfield. Dope Peddlers and Seville Boulevard Families had a long and bloody war in Willowfield, the war was ended when SBF provoked a chaos and made DP retreat, the DP started setting their houses on fire to make damage before they left, but nevertheless, the SBF has won the war, resulting in DP moving away from their new old turf.

Considering the more organized gangs care about how big is turf they own, we should have more events like this.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:59 pm

events like that make no sense if you have brought the whole gang down anyway lol
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 1:07 am

Thank you everyone who agrees, but Mada' brought up a GREAT point, one which I didn't notice in Rick's post. Rewards should be established, such as gang territory, which is all IC business. If you lose the gang war, you lose some territory which the enemy gang can occupy, like the SP gang wars. However, I stick to my main point... the fear which can be brought. Gangs WILL NEED to re-think attacks and strategies because one faulty death can ruin the whole gang, which is realistic. Gangs won't be hanging out in the open, they will stick to the more inner parts of their hood which are protected, gang leaders will actually act and be treated like gang leaders. They will have men protecting them, they will lay-low, etc. This and the prison system which I experienced a bit of today really is good for fear RP and such.

EDIT: Take DP for example, DaParasite has an organized base complete with cameras and armed guards protecting him. NOW THAT'S how a gang should RP.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:13 am

Another idea is adding turf colors on radar and somehow you can start a war there, I don't give a fuck how but still and if you win the war that gang turf is getting a color of the faction that won the war.
Just an idea, since we're not strict RP server, it can be allowed here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gang War Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gang War Rules   Gang War Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gang War Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next