West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson] Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson]   Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 1:04 pm

Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson] Recruitment

Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson] Linepd
In Character Part

Dear applicant
You've chosen to apply for the Los Santos Police Force. In order to bring this application to a success, you'll have to fill in the questions correctly and with honesty.
If you completed the application you may click "send" and your email will be delivered to our Recruitment Unit, they will check if your application is valid or not. If your application is valid they will send it to the Chief and/or the Commander for further review. The Chief and/or Commander will decide if your application is valid or not. If your application have been reviewed as "Invalid" you'll receive a reply to it. If your application have been reviewed as "Valid", you will also receive a reply to it. The best of luck!

Personal Information
First name: Bobby
Alias / Middle name: Bob
Last name: Brown
Born: 1983, In Fort Carson hospital.
Current and past occupation: I was police officer at Fort Carson PD, then they moved me to LVPD, and now I moved to Los Santos and I want to pursue a career here.
Education: Faculty of Criminal Justice in Las Venturas.
Ethnicity: White
Relatives: Uncle Jimmy chief in Fort Carson police department.

Background
Did you ever had a trial against you?: Never
Have you been arrested before?: Never
-If yes, which accusation?: /

Have you been detained or searched before?: No.
-If yes, wherefore were you suspicious?: /

Background story (50 words minimum): Okay so I was borned 1983 in Fort Carson hospital, I finished elementary school, at age of 14, than, I was always thinking to be mechanic to I went to mechanic high school, but in this small town that wasn't a real business, so I decided to continue schooling, so my uncle said I should be a police officer and I would have guaranteed employment at Fort Carson PD, so I went to Faculty of Criminal Justice in Las Venturas, so I graduated there and get my job at my Uncle. After several years of service as a police officer, they moved me to LVPD - on Criminal Investigation Department, there was learing there for detective. Because of excessive participation of people in the police they moved some of us to Los Santos, so I need to go on with my career so that's why I'm trying to join LSPD.

User Agreement
I, [Bobby Brown], declare that I filled in my application with honesty. I declare that I will show enthusiasm and affection as Police Officer. I swear that I will remain my honesty and that I will remain my loyalty to the President of the United States and the mayor of Los Santos.

Signature
Bobby Brown

Out of Character Part

Do you master other languages excluding English?: Not really I can understand Balkan language and speak enough good English.
Timezone:I think it's GMT +1

Previous server factions: SBF, KTB, PD/C
Why do you want to join the PD?: Because I like to RP as Police officer and because there is a new chief.
Are you willing to remain loyal?: Yes.
Do you have a basic knowledge of the PD basics, ex.: Miranda Rights, Arrest process, etc...?: Yes, but you can explain me about Miranda rights.

Explain PG: This means that you or someone is doing unrealistic things such as: Jumping off tall building and keep running without rping injured, your car starts to roll and you go on with driving, and you hit a wall with high speed without rping injured...
Explain MG: This is mixing OOC with IC, pming someone and tell him your location, you step to someone and read his nick about his head and than you say "Hi [His name], or you see someone with green colored nickname and you MGed his faction.. without asking him under /do for any gang affiliations or something...
Explain CK (Car and Character): Car Kill ? This means you are ramming someone so much time untill you kill him, Character kills mean, that if someone attemps to CK you and you accepts it, you cannot RP same character named for example: "Bobby Brown" but you need to RP someone else with another IC name age or you can even change faction...
Explain RK: Revenge kill, someone kills you and you came back with attempt to kill him..
Explain AP: Don't know I hear for this first time :/

Fill in [Yes] or [No]
-If [NO] - declare a reason:

1. Am I allowed to pull over someone because I'm bored?: [NO]
    If "no", why?: This is not a way to RP with someone, pull over someone who really did something wrong, speeding, car crash with escape...

2. I have to read the Miranda Rights before cuffing the suspect: [NO]
    If "no", why?:I am not sure here but I think you need to read him those rights AFTER cuffing/arresting this person.

3. I have to frisk the suspect once I'm inside the Department: [NO]
    If "no", why?: You have to frisk suspect when you arrest him.

4. I am allowed to jail for an amount of time given by myself(The applicant): [NO]
    If "no", why?: No I'm not allowed to do that as applicant/cadet, I should tell to higher rank officer about suspects's crimes and he will tell me a proper jail time.

5. I am allowed to speed whenever I receive a back up call: Both [YES] and [NO]
    If "no", why?: It depends on situation.

6. I am allowed to ask the Chief for a promotion after finishing a case or big mission: [NO]
    If "no", why?: Chief will decide alone for my promotion.
Back to top Go down
Гость

Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson]   Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 4:15 pm

Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson] Recruitment

- Los Santos Police Department -

Dear Mr. Bobby Brown,
I am sending you this confirmation email to proudly announce you got accepted! You may pick up the official Cadet badge in your locker appointed by the a high lead officer. Your interview will be announced by the Chief or the Commander.

You are not allowed to ..
  • Give an approval to anyone without approval of a higher member.
  • Decide the jail time.
  • Drive the High-Command Jeep or the secondary undercover cars.
  • Announce a S.W.A.T. mission or to announce any other mission.

You are allowed to ..
  • Announce a raid against a criminal. This is only allowed if the suspect is being searched under Code 0 and Code 3.
  • Allowed to patrol on your own.
  • Use the board computer for search purposes only.

Everything not listed here requires an approval!

((You are required to be at least 2 hours online to remain the active status.))

Make sure you read the LSPD handbook with the following link:
Handbook - LSPD

Los Santos Police Department
Frank Tenpenny
Chief of the Los Santos Police Force
Back to top Go down

Bobby Brown's LSPD Application. [Accepted by Jefferson]
Page 1 of 1