West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion

Go down 
+40
Fact.
Appo
Micklo
Trickey
ProDubZ
Eiht
Scarab
karlis
Eazy
[TDF]Cocaine
Reyo
Goldie_Loc
Kat
Connection
Nas
Banks.
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Lil_Familie
[SBF]Carmen
Notorious Mario
Black
quixxx
Blaze
Nyne
peanutt
Big_Jayh
►Randy◄
Rocce
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
THC
KidB
Keelo
Rexxar
Weedie
Wh1t3
† Maniac †
Macc
[AFK]Lil Dan
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:12 pm

Blaze wrote:
Macc wrote:
Today I went to Seville and the roleplay from your part (not all, of course) was a fucking shame, really. I'm talking mostly to Familie and Blaze. I'm disapointed, seriously. You guys turning into a DM gang now or what?.
Pointin' on me? what chu' mean Turnin' into Dm?
Seems most of people like to cry and forget that Seville can just shoot them when theyr'e at our hood act hard and stays 24/7

Yeah, I AM pointing at you because you were the one who caused most of the shit and DM. Face it.
Crying? I'm not crying at all. I'm just saying that the MC got deathmatched hardly for no reason, and when you are the one who gets attacked, you're the only one crying. Plus we were not acting hard at all, we were talking nicely.
I wonder why Dan made you OG, you don't deserve it at all and you want to be co leader. Laughing Laughing

Blaze wrote:
Actually you can't say that i've dont had a reason,cause i warned you like 3 times and sayd to get out
Irl i could just walk away,shoot u or something else
((but there iv'e wasn't in mood))
No, ACTUALLY you didn't have a reason to shoot us at all. Plus you don't have to warn us since we wasn't causing any arm. I went to you and started to talk nicely, you pulled your gun and shot me for no reason. Oh and you ain't in the mood, good sir? Then don't log in-game. That doesn't mean when you're not in the mood you start shooting ppl for no reason.

----------------

Discussion ends here. I just wanted to say this.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:55 pm

Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Will post more SS's,just head down here to say i had dope RP with Ghost-
Compton..

PS:Cpt..since you're always mad..get you're locked skin Madd Dogg xD.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:32 pm

[SBF]Dizzy wrote:
https://west-life.forummo.com/t2316-lil-dan-20#28730

Lil Dan's new skin

INSTALL IT.
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Hitman
Hitman
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 3:04 pm

Macc wrote:
Blaze wrote:
Macc wrote:
Today I went to Seville and the roleplay from your part (not all, of course) was a fucking shame, really. I'm talking mostly to Familie and Blaze. I'm disapointed, seriously. You guys turning into a DM gang now or what?.
Pointin' on me? what chu' mean Turnin' into Dm?
Seems most of people like to cry and forget that Seville can just shoot them when theyr'e at our hood act hard and stays 24/7

Yeah, I AM pointing at you because you were the one who caused most of the shit and DM. Face it.
Crying? I'm not crying at all. I'm just saying that the MC got deathmatched hardly for no reason, and when you are the one who gets attacked, you're the only one crying. Plus we were not acting hard at all, we were talking nicely.
I wonder why Dan made you OG, you don't deserve it at all and you want to be co leader. Laughing Laughing
s.
Macc
Irl gangsters (even people) won't come to other hood just to chill,they come to make something bad,face it
So i just won't stand and look at you ,when you coming to my hood with whole van full of angry guys

PS:Probably i dont have reason to shoot you? how you think,it would stop a gangster?
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 5:33 pm

Sorry homies i'll going busy this days and i can't come alot.School started again after some holy day's,but i'll join later,i can't join today.keep the RP and keep our set. WCL Hand West Up
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 7:57 pm

Server Was pretty inactive today.

-Hope to get some RP tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 9:31 pm

Hey.. well.. my neighborhood is very snowy this day and there's big snow even on the roofs.. so my internet anthena was a bit over-snowed lol.. i got very bad internet connection i couldnt even reload pages smooth like i used to.. so i wont log in for a while untill this shit gets cleaned lol.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 pm

Lil_Dan wrote:
Hey.. well.. my neighborhood is very snowy this day and there's big snow even on the roofs.. so my internet anthena was a bit over-snowed lol.. i got very bad internet connection i couldnt even reload pages smooth like i used to.. so i wont log in for a while untill this shit gets cleaned lol.

The awkward moment when the white snow eats ur internet anthena. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Hitman
Hitman
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Im leaving the server
Bye
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:15 pm

You are really Amazing Blaze. affraid i'm on the shock.anyway if you leaving us i just want to say Good luck dude,i never forgot good RP's with you nigga.That's too bad for us and for our set.we going to miss you,Seville OG Mad .
Server is down some one one need to check problem.
Bad Bad Bad News:Blaze going to leave us.

Last edited by Peanutt on Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:16 pm

wtf blaze..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:03 pm

Sad Blaze.. Had fun RP'ing with you, hope you will visit from time to time.

And could you tell us what happend to your character IC'ly so we will know what to RP?

-thx&pce
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Hitman
Hitman
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:41 pm

Blaze have got enough money to repair his car:Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Nfsmaniamostwantedjvcar

He sold his house,Almost everyone from hood (only OG's and higger ranks knewd)That Blaze leaving the hood
He didn't say anythink,and in one day,just hood was without him

Thanks for this great time guys i spend with yall
I dont promisse that i'll come back and if i can to
Just to know,for me this was best rp server that i've ever knewd

PS:if any1 can, put me as Legend in rank system ^_^
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:57 pm

Haven't been heading online for some time, but i will probably get my ass tomorrow, if I don't, means i'm busy, I hope we have further RP in future.
And for Blaze, of course we will miss you out, don't try and leave us 4LIFE, because we hope you still check us by forums, Peace out anyway.

-Rocky
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Whatever, I'll join to the game in next 3 hours.now it's 19:30 in my country and i'll join at 22:30.
Cool Story Blaze. and Rocky stop double posting or you will Warn Smile ^u^
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Good Luck to the outsiders who are trying to join us.

-Nice small RP with Peanutt today, I had to /q so I hope we will continue tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm

i want ya all as much as possible online tomorrow i got nice plans for rp event for us.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 pm

I had good RP and shootout today with Lil_Dan and Compton,that was small but cool.i hope you guys will join tomorrow because i'll be full active.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:46 pm

Nice RP today with Peanutt, Dan, Our outsiders and few Groves. Keep this stuff going guys, and Danny boy dont you think we should start warning our inactive members for inactivity?
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:09 am

Im gonna try and join you guys, Anyway whos coming IG?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:16 pm

THIS IS IT. PEOPLE ARE INACTIVE..

Maniac
Blaze
Hyper
Breathy
Dizzy

ya all got 3 days to come IG or to post a good reason why you are not active.. IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND, you will be kicked out of the gang.

It wont be problem for me cause SBF and GSF gonna unite and we will have members,

also. if you stay in gang you will automaticly join OGF as official [SBF] member unless you are kicked as mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:25 pm

I Cant sry im bad at School at the moment i cant Play :/
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:57 pm

[SBF]Dizzy wrote:
I Cant sry im bad at School at the moment i cant Play :/

when u commin back?

BTW Blaze is out of SBF so when he wants to come back he gotta make new char and start all over.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Familie
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Lil_Familie

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 pm

I Try to be online 1-2 hours a day but sometimes i cant come whole day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion   Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion - Page 43 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seville Boulevard Families - Discussion
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next