West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

(BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
?????

(BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal    (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Your in-game name: BruceShakur (Vega)
Internet Protocol[IP]: 77.1.152.82
Name of the administrator that banned you: Compton.
Date and time of ban: I Dont Really remember it was Something like Last Year (?)
Reason of ban: Multiaccounting - And at one Account i Hacked Guns, But never Before !
Screenshots: I Dont have any Screenshots.
Any other comments: Yes, I Tried to do My Best Roleplay with my First Account (I Created the Account in the Year 2011, But i made many Mistakes and so everybody hated me and insulted me in /b and /pm, Thats why i created an New Account, The Thing was that i always Learned better RP with an New Account, Means the more Accounts i Created the More Rolepaly I Learned, But now i know that thas was Wrong and im Really,Really Sorry about that I Learned my Mistakes and i tryed to Fix my Roleplay - I Did.
[SBF]Kollegah Teached me how to Roleplay and he really know me very good he can Confirm that i Changed myself ! Please give me another Chance i fucking Love this Server ! I Never did Anything what would hurt this server ! Guys who DDOS the Server, Make Advertisment for other Servers get Unbanned but a Player who just made Low Mistakes stays Banned.. Please give me an Final Last Chance ! - Like yall see im Active everyday, im Everiday Online for 8 - 10 Hours.. Please..

And i just want to say.. please.. give me an New Chance.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal    (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 pm

HU$TLA wrote:
but a Player who just made Low Mistakes stays Banned

fuck that/dumb bitch You hacked, ban evaded, had a shitload of accounts even after you were told not to do it / have been banned twice for it.Also insulted admins / WCL itself.Saying you had few mistakes is like saying Tupac was white.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal    (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:08 pm

lies, multiaccounts, ban evaded like 15 times, changed accounts to hide from admins and I am also sure you hacked that shotgun, even tho you say you "found" it, you should never pick up weapons with so much ammo, but report about it to the admins.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal    (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 9:28 pm

I think he hacked the weapons definatley, as he had a deagle with 200 ammo on his capone account, then after he died he had a shotgun with 200 ammo later on during the day, though he had approximately the same amount of cash as he had before.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal    (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 5:09 pm

Here I go banning you once again today, and you tell me you changed?

Stay banned 4ever, and now I will ban you always when Ill catch you IG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal    (BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(BruceShakur,Big_Bear,Vega) - Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1