West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Slayermen MC Application

Go down 
+17
Smokey
jayke
Compton/Kollay
BruceShakur
Loc
Rocce
Slick
KDST
[AFK]Lil Dan
Jelly
Leaning
DoughBoy
stalkur
Wh1t3
Tuck
Dice.
Mr Whoope.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:35 pm

Watashi Wa Lil Dan wrote:
Paid my internet this morning, ill come in game as soon as i can.

That means you're leader again? ://
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Sniffie #PRČIDIKT wrote:
Paid my internet this morning, ill come in game as soon as i can.

That means you're leader again? ://

Support, i wont vote tho. Add me on memberlist ill join u once i get my internet back(im on the phone) and that would be around beggining of April. But hold it there, you cant CK Lucifer yet, you can try to kill him when you are official leader, besides, Ill Rp that Lucifer was in comma and woke up with no memories and with a burn scar on his face (scorched by molotov) so yeah u get the point XD massive support

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah, but...? Now I'm really confused, but I guess that he ain't leading again.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:00 pm

I am not a leader, i lost my membership due to inactivity, i would give the leadership away even if noone applied since i cant be active that much, i got workout schedule, and im getting a job starting next week.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

I am not a leader, i lost my membership due to inactivity, i would give the leadership away even if noone applied since i cant be active that much, i got workout schedule, and im getting a job starting next week.
Alright, alright. Nice RP today by the way.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 5:04 pm

We are now enemies with Grove St. Famillies.
We are now neutral with Kilo Tray Ballas.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:01 pm

+1.You are good RP'er and you're fit for this position.Just try to stay active and loyal,please.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Dice#PRČIDIKT wrote:
+1.You are good RP'er and you're fit for this position.Just try to stay active and loyal,please.

Thanks. I will try.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:25 pm

Then I will do! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 9:36 pm

We made some nice RP today. I didn't take any pictures apparently, but it was really awesome. First Rocce RPed a character named Dick, who was a mechanic, and we were fixing and modificating cars (almost whole day) to people, and to NPC's. After that we made a huge grafitti on the wall of our Club. (check out https://west-life.forummo.com/t6234-if-you-pass-by-slayermen-mc-you-will-notice-graffiti#93777)

I'm still waiting for DoughBoy to send me rank list banners, then I'll post them.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 am

I'm giving you a +1
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:24 am

You will try to stay active and loyal that ain't good enough for me
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Smokey wrote:
You will try to stay active and loyal that ain't good enough for me

Well, you saw my RP when I was in RHB, so I don't know where is the problem.

#Jayke ty bruh.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:42 pm

Sometimes your actions and roleplay as a biker are inappropriate, you are riding alone on your motorcycle, coming to a bigger group of gang members without them talking to you and start dissing them and then drive away. I find it kind of unrealistic, more seems like trolling than roleplay, but thats your only minus so far that I have seen, the pictures of roleplay and activity seem to be nice.

But Ill wait with my vote.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:01 pm

Compton wrote:
Sometimes your actions and roleplay as a biker are inappropriate, you are riding alone on your motorcycle, coming to a bigger group of gang members without them talking to you and start dissing them and then drive away. I find it kind of unrealistic, more seems like trolling than roleplay, but thats your only minus so far that I have seen, the pictures of roleplay and activity seem to be nice.

But Ill wait with my vote.

Thats what I do when I'm bored, and I really know its not really RP, but yeah, I have nothing to say in my defense. Smile When we're 3 or 4 online then we ride out, keep the formation, and everything that appears to be normal.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 7:09 pm

I will come back in some hours
-Wayne
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:06 pm

Nice RP with FYB and RHB Today.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:27 am

You do seem like a G-hopper but I know you're RP and you're my friend so I'm going to give you a +1 good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:04 pm

973 wrote:
You do seem like a G-hopper but I know you're RP and you're my friend so I'm going to give you a +1 good luck Wink

Thanks bro, I promise I won't G-Hop anymore. Wink
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 6:23 pm

Going IG in 5 mins.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:00 pm

Cool RP today. We had a little incident with that BamB guy and his childish acting and reactions, but nothing special. All tho', it was a good RP.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:01 pm

Sniffie #PRČIDIKT wrote:
Cool RP today. We had a little incident with that BamB guy and his childish acting and reactions, but nothing special. All tho', it was a good RP.

Ye it was good rp I am still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 7:07 pm

Sorry for BamB's acting,he is new here so be patient with him.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Prepare for some dope RP tomorrow. I'll probably be from around 6PM and I'll stay depending anyone would be around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayermen MC Application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next