SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas

HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Гость

PostSubject: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Wayne''Juice''Dixon
   Character Age: 32
   How does your character look:
   Tell something you know about this gang: http://west-life.forummo.com/t4800-slayermen-motorcycle-club (( I know that I most write about the gang, but here it is. ))
   Your background story: Wayne '' Juice '' Dixon was born in Los Santos, San Andreas. He has an little sister Jenniffer Dixon. After Wayne was born, his mother was so nice as his dad. His dad loved alcohol, he always beaten his mother beacuse she done something bad. While Wayne was 14 he always helped his mother and helping his sister, while she was getting in trouble. While Wayne was 25 years old his sister Jenniffer called him and she said that his mother and fathar haved an car accident and died, Wayne was living in Texas. Then, he came to Los Santos again and joined an biker gang '' Slayermen Motorcycle Club ''.
(( sry for my bad grammar, I will try to fix it. ))

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Main acc [MC]Wayne, alt acc [SBF]Dogg
   What is your real life age: 13 almost 14
   In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
   List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [SBF] still, [MC] still, [RHB], [KTB] outsider.
   What faction do you want to lead: Slayermen Motorcycle Club
   Why do you want to lead this faction: Beacuse, I wanna make this gang active and to make it proud
   List the members you have so far: Just [MC]'s members, Iverson, Kane$ and TrayLoc
   Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I can I will try my best
   Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG stands for that you cant do in real life, like fly to the sky.
   Explain the term MG: MG stands for using OOC to IC, you see an players name and saying '' Hi Wayne '' you can get warned or jailed.
   Give an example of a good /me command: /me grabs his Colt.45 from his leathervest - aims at John's stomach with his Colt.45 - and pulls the trigger 2 times.
   In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do you can notice that I grabbed mine Colt.45 from mine leathervest.  2./do Do the bullet hit John?
   Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7/8.

Last edited by Wayne /̵̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿̿ on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Recklezz
Post Lover
Post Lover

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 3:06 pm

You should put in more effort to the thread, otherwise yeah, you've been through different generations and it'd just make sense IC'ly if you'd get in charge eventually. +1
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Sure, I will try my best and thanks.

Edit: Here some pictures off our RP by my self and some LPF members.
Riding around

Talking with Lanza Projects Families leader.

Last edited by Wayne /̵̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿̿ on Sun May 26, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 3:25 pm

+1
You can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Thanks man, if anyone wanna join my apply everyone is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 5:21 pm

New member Iverson, he is on alt acc.
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 5:22 pm

/support I'm joining you with my alt , my +1 doesen't count so.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 6:24 pm

What happend with Stoneface?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sun May 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
What happend with Stoneface?
He is in-active man, so I wanna make it active
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Mon May 27, 2013 9:12 pm

(( Sry for Double post here some off RP today right now- ))
Meeting with the Kingpin off TDB

chilling with my brothers (( bikers ))

Counting the money when Michael (( Iverson )) rob some dude

Passes him the money when he done the good job

Edit: Nice rp today, catch yall tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Tue May 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Going IG, cya there.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Tue May 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Was gonna post a pic but he already had the same scene..

He deserves it, he does great! [sorry for posting but damn i had to on this guy]
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Tue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm

(( Some pics from the RP today. ))

Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Wed May 29, 2013 5:20 pm

(( Sry for double-post, I need to ask something. ))
I wanna to know what I did wrong to not get votes and I know that I not most ask why I need to get '' votes '' I dont know why. But I wanna to tell something [MC] isnt active, so I wanna to prove that I can get active and I am going IG with [MC] acc now, now can someone tell me why I dont get votes I am posting pictures off our RP.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Wed May 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Because people dont vote?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Wed May 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Yes, I know that they cant vote. only administrators, helpers and faction leaders can vote, but I am trying to make it active?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Wed May 29, 2013 6:39 pm

+1, you can pull the strings this time.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Wayne /̵̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿̿ wrote:
OK lock this, Sniffie is back as [MC] leader then, talked to him IG.

Edit: I will not quit the leadership application, I will still doing it, beacuse I dont want MC to let down.

Mindblown.

The MC leader spot is VACANT. This means he cant just pop up as leader right up. If he wants to be one again, he should re-do the application.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm

so, I can still go on with the application?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:10 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 am

+1

loyal, active and your roleplay is good enough

good luck

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:09 am

Thank you, I will try to be today more on [MC] acc, like in [SBF] acc.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:56 am

You're decent enough but I'm gonna keep it neutral.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:20 am

I know you and I have roleplayed with you on several occasions and I think you are the right man for the job, good luck.
+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   

Back to top Go down

[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next