West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kessu's Ban Appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BrownBandana

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:39 pm

Your in-game name:Kessu
Internet Protocol[IP]:212.226.40.136
Name of the administrator that banned you:[DP]Casper
Date and time of ban:9.2.2013
Reason of ban: 3times in jail,Multiaccounting
Screenshots: I Don't Have Screenshots.
Any other comments:Aiigh,As i said i got angry cause grove street members came to my hood,And killed me,they came again after 5-10min.And that happened like 2-4 times.,I was tired of their DMing and all that trolling,so i killed them.And second reason is that i was 2-3 times in admin jail in one day(But the reason to that i was so many times in admin jail in one day,it's grove members fault,they trolled me,and all that bullshit) And the third reason is.Multiacccounting.Sorry,but i was tired when i came online that 9.2.2013 day,but i was tired,and when im tired,it just makes me break server rules,and makes me not to give a fuck about rules.(i mean when i'm tired.)
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:18 pm

Lol homie, ur server failed so now u come back?fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 5:39 pm

Well,then don't be tired and break rules on purpose.
You know,that just shows that you can't control yourself and talk out in polite way.
Plus,you've MAed and ban evaded.That's insane.
And now,you came back here after your server fell down,eh?
I knew it.Nobody wants to join it because you copied most of things from here.
Dude,you don't deserve an unban and I know CPT will make a right decision.
Back to top Go down
BrownBandana

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:24 pm

@Meebo,It Wasn't even A Server.I Don't even know how to do a server.I Don't even know why i started to do that.

@Doughboy.If I Don't Get Unban,I'll Be Sad,Yea,But,If I Don't Deserve Another Chance,That's Just How The Life Goes.
Back to top Go down
Гость

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:43 pm

BrownBandana wrote:
@Meebo I Don't even know how to do a server.I Don't even know why i started to do that.

I don't know if you are aware of the fact that you lied and confessed in one sentence?
-I don't know how to do a server. (Lie)
-I don't even know WHY I STARTED to do that. (You confessed you were hosting a server).

Way to go man.
(Sorry for posting here.)
Back to top Go down
BrownBandana

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:50 pm

I Didn't Lie That I Don't Know How To Do A Server.

I Just Made The Forum,That's It.

Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:48 pm

BUT, let's wait for Compton's decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:01 pm

((Sorry for posting here)) When you're tired you break server rules? What the fuck? Tiredness makes people go crazy and break server rules? Even if it does, go sleep than, don't go to the server. *facepalm*
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:41 pm

Kessu's post on LASL RP

kessu wrote:
Wassup Darryl! Im Kessu From that sucky server too!

Sucky server = WCL

kessu wrote:
I Can Rp Well!
But I Was Just Trolling In WCL! The admins in WCL is fuckin noobs!

kessu wrote:
WCL,full of complainers

You also spammed and flamed people on forums

You ban evaded several times on forums and on server(including now) and you made a copy of WCL forums you even copied hepburn heights crew and slayermen MC, you sir have head problems. And the person who posted you gay pictures all over your shitty forum did right.

After all what you said and did on WCL you want an unban? Go outside and get some fresh air son.

You were such a patriot on LASL RP but when you understood that it gets shut down, you ran like a prostitute back to WCL in hope to get unbanned, well sorry honey nomore dicks left here.

Banned 4ever.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Kessu's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kessu's Ban Appeal   Kessu's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kessu's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1