West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto V for PC

Go down 
+51
#wclmarcus
LukeEV
DoughBoy
Criminal
Mr Whoope.
Wootster
Leaning
Sharkie...Wait What?!
We$t
Ku$h
stalkur
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
Lowride
Shizo
Smokey
Rhyme
Rocce
U.N. Owen
Sm0k3
Lil_Familie
Weedie
DaParasite
Nyne
A.O
peanutt
jayke
Micklo
Kaka
Chevy
Jelly
ThaBomb
тесhnique
Tuck
Saucedo
KDST
[AFK]Lil Dan
gundus
Wh1t3
Keelo
Kat
RollingStone
Butters
Loc
Jonhy
.:|BamBO|:.
karlis
Buhinc
OLD_SCHOOL
Jiggy
Slick
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:31 pm

Ku$h wrote:
Insulting, will not change his opinion.
He knew what he was buying, I bet he was one of them who hated IV too. Always the same type of people.I wasn't trying to change his opinion either, just saying what I think.
Compton wrote:
Haha rockstar is one greedy ass company, earning billions from this game and can't make a proper online server that will fit in more players and will work properly.

-Great job rockstar, not saying that there is 69 missions haa
If they were a greedy company they would release games by the year, like COD and FIFA. They put time and effort into the game, I don't think any company could prepare for the online traffic the game was going to get. Of course they are going to be bugs and issues, there isn't a game out there that doesn't experience similar issues at the start Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:49 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
I didnt even try it.. but i know im not buying any gta again, what is different here? Dog, car tunning,bussinises, switching between three lifeless characters and game dont have story overall
you're a retard.
You are the one to talk here about retards haha... spamming forum with your crap every day.. and no I didn't knew what am I buying for a game that were 200 millions invested in it I was expecting much better game than only 60-70 missions lol -.-'... and there is no point to say retard on my comment you just want to beef here, if you don't have anything better to say than just fuck off and everyone will be happy.

Last edited by Bull / Buhinc on Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:52 pm

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2bsnii-v4MfqLodm121GnhyqoaS9AHWfhrVKSIRZAQjhiuSmVxg Forum warn him LOLD ,
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:57 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
I didnt even try it.. but i know im not buying any gta again, what is different here? Dog, car tunning,bussinises, switching between three lifeless characters and game dont have story overall
you're a retard.
You are the one to talk here about retards haha... spamming forum with your crap every day.. and no I didn't knew what am I buying for a game that were 200 millions invested in it I was expecting much better game than only 60-70 missions lol -.-'... and there is no point to say retard on my comment you just want to beef here, if you don't have anything better to say than just fuck off and everyone will be happy.
I'm not after "beef" or whatever. But the game is Grand Theft Auto, I don't understand what you want from it. I do agree with the story, should've been longer. I also think it's harsh to have an assessment on the game before you've played online, which will be a huge part after the effort they've supposedly put into it and was probably their main focus. I was just challenging your comment, no need to get personal about it.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:59 pm

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
you're a retard.
I'm not after "beef" or whatever. But the game is Grand Theft Auto, I don't understand what you want from it. I do agree with the story, should've been longer. I also think it's harsh to have an assessment on the game before you've played online, which will be a huge part after the effort they've supposedly put into it and was probably their main focus. I was just challenging your comment, no need to get personal about it.
well keep insult comments for yourself
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:00 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
you're a retard.
well keep insult comments for yourself
I probably should've expanded on it, my apologises.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 am

PC Version!' Sell Before Dec 10 Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 1385777_526295694127340_374294720_n
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:02 am

Not funny. Consoles suck dick.And no I dont say that because I dont have a console. Why should i put in money for a 6 year old console when i have a PC which runs the new games on high graphics etc. I waited 5 years for this game, why couldnt i wait one year more at the maximum for the PC version. PC Version of GTA will be a thousand times better. Why?
Graphics, Mods, Gameplay, You can react faster and more accurate with a mouse, better controls, etc, etc.
That's a fact.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 5:06 am

No PC version coming out final word.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:34 am

Fuck the rockstar,no offence,they are lazy as fuck
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:01 pm

Lance wrote:
Not funny. Consoles suck dick.And no I dont say that because I dont have a console. Why should i put in money for a 6 year old console when i have a PC which runs the new games on high graphics etc. I waited 5 years for this game, why couldnt i wait one year more at the maximum for the PC version. PC Version of GTA will be a thousand times better. Why?
Graphics, Mods, Gameplay, You can react faster and more accurate with a mouse, better controls, etc, etc.
That's a fact.
I'm not pro at joystick but there are people used on it and there is same shit for them as computer mouse ^^ (I guess so)
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 2:31 pm

Fuck the logic. Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 1017099_526601514096758_910772885_n
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:29 pm

lol pc comes out late november/early december harhar

Last edited by White on Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 4:31 pm

White wrote:
lol pc comes out november harhar
Keep dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:07 pm

don't have to dream as it's the truth. u know u dont have to quote the post u're talking about if it's right above ur's
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:42 pm

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Lance wrote:
That's a fact.
I'm not pro at joystick but there are people used on it and there is same shit for them as computer mouse ^^ (I guess so)

Could you for once Buhinc just try to speak English properly. I never understand a single word of what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:55 pm

тесhnique wrote:
White wrote:
lol pc comes out november harhar
Keep dreaming.
Hope dies last
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 7:54 pm

Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Lance wrote:
That's a fact.
Could you for once Buhinc just try to speak English properly. I never understand a single word of what you're saying.
Well if you don't understand any word that I wrote here, than I guess you need to learn it -.-' where is the logic silly manuro..
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 10:55 am

Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Leaning wrote:
Bull / Buhinc wrote:
Lance wrote:
That's a fact.
Well if you don't understand any word that I wrote here, than I guess you need to learn it -.-' where is the logic silly manuro..
And again, i couldn't understand half the sentence you wrote.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:27 pm

You are funny maroro.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:36 pm

Well Chuck it's better to not talk with him because he don't understand any single English word.. and he is still mad because helper rank and so on, I will just ignore him I don't have time to answer on all of his bullshit and spam here, keep posts to GTA V related, and moderators please delete some unnecessary posts above, thank you.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 12:19 am

Don't worry people.. Obama got this under control

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:10 am

Lol,yah obama is control gta v for sure
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 1:25 am

I'm like pissed right now with R*, they made me start from zero now.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 5:27 pm

L0L!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V for PC
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next