West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Grand Theft Auto V for PC

Go down 
+51
#wclmarcus
LukeEV
DoughBoy
Criminal
Mr Whoope.
Wootster
Leaning
Sharkie...Wait What?!
We$t
Ku$h
stalkur
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
Lowride
Shizo
Smokey
Rhyme
Rocce
U.N. Owen
Sm0k3
Lil_Familie
Weedie
DaParasite
Nyne
A.O
peanutt
jayke
Micklo
Kaka
Chevy
Jelly
ThaBomb
тесhnique
Tuck
Saucedo
KDST
[AFK]Lil Dan
gundus
Wh1t3
Keelo
Kat
RollingStone
Butters
Loc
Jonhy
.:|BamBO|:.
karlis
Buhinc
OLD_SCHOOL
Jiggy
Slick
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:46 am

San Andreas didn't have this many problems. trolling 
Back to top Go down
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 1:56 am

Yea man im fucking made with them too they fucking deleted my online acc three times Fuck:x Mad Mad Mad 
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:08 am

Theres a huge big difference between GTA V and San Andreas.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 12:57 pm

haha so funny. Neutral
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 4:14 pm

Sorry for quality, was taking these pics on my phone, due to having a pirated game I cannot enter Social Club, lol.

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 20131008_164236

Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 20131008_170633
Back to top Go down
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:26 pm

Ok this may be a dumb ass question to u guys but what is a pirated game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 6:54 pm

UPT-4'Block-Miltown wrote:
It's when you don't buy the game, you download it from internet.
As far as I know you live in USA, so you better to not do that, but in Europe it's not that hard to download a game from internet, atleast you won't get FBI on your ass, as in USA, lol.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:19 pm

тесhnique wrote:
UPT-4'Block-Miltown wrote:
It's when you don't buy the game, you download it from internet.
As far as I know you live in USA, so you better to not do that, but in Europe it's not that hard to download a game from internet, atleast you won't get FBI on your ass, as in USA, lol.
o.O FBI because of downloading games?
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 pm

Yup if they track your IP, they gonna raid your house, but they aren't FBI there like police agents.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 10:48 pm

My San Andreas is pirated then lol
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 11:00 pm

Yep mine too, and it works just fine LOL.....
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 6:24 am

Dayum,gta v is kind of shit,i was playing on my cousin ps3,when i was shoot on a lady,ex:"If you shoot a guy with a gun,the ambulance will come aight?" why in gta v not? RACIST!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 3:33 pm

Chuck wrote:
Dayum,gta v is kind of shit,i was playing on my cousin ps3,when i was shoot on a lady,ex:"If you shoot a guy with a gun,the ambulance will come aight?" why in gta v not? RACIST!

You're dumb? Every time as you shoot someone in GTA V NPC's call police and paramedics to the area.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 10:22 pm

^ Yep.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:46 pm

Gta 5 Rap from a east german rapper with english lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Ahhh, level 70+ online and have all the fucking money and all the expensive cars...

''after five years on the gta v, its time to go home''
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:11 pm

When I played GTA V for first time, I though it's the best game, now I got to say, it's just a piece of CRAP, storyline isn't good as Rockstars were talking about, all you have to do is passing the missions because sandbox mode is boring as fuck, GTA IV was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better, that's why im still playing it, if you want to play games better then GTA V you got to play GTA IV, Mafia II and the best one - SLEEPING DOGS.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Haa that's what I said in the beginning. The graphics and those awsome abilities that you got in the game, basiclly everything is pretty amazing, but the storyline could of been better. Still I think that San Andreas had the best storyline, I had the maximum fun from it and still think it's one of the best games ever made(Didn't have that much fun in GTA IV as well), ofcourse all those you said above are also awsome, but Mafia for example could of been longer.

With all that money that rockstar made they should work their ass off and continue developing that online mode, making it a lot better.

Still waiting for PC version though
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:49 pm

Compton wrote:

With all that money that rockstar made they should work their ass off and continue developing that online mode, making it a lot better.
not only money!
the sweet ass time they took, then they drop it, and its bullshit haha..

But for everyone who didn't know, R* is giving free 500.000$ to all players due to their sucky ass issues.

Edit: anyone wanna go online on xbox sometime? could be fun idk..
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 8:52 pm

Compton wrote:
Haa that's what I said in the beginning. The graphics and those awsome abilities that you got in the game, basiclly everything is pretty amazing, but the storyline could of been better. Still I think that San Andreas had the best storyline, I had the maximum fun from it and still think it's one of the best games ever made(Didn't have that much fun in GTA IV as well), ofcourse all those you said above are also awsome, but Mafia for example could of been longer.

Still waiting for PC version though
Well, Mafia II was short a little bit, but it's storyline is still one of the best storylines in games I ever played, gives you many feelings, all what you do in GTA V, search for money, rob, money, rob, money, rob, big heist, the end.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 9:28 pm

we need mafia iii but that's not gonna happen.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 10:58 pm

White wrote:
we need mafia iii but that's not gonna happen.
suggest it on rockstar ese
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:11 am

Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 12:12 am

Already see it on FB,Its kind of funny hahha,that trevor,shout "GO FUCK YOUR SELF"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Theft Auto V for PC   Grand Theft Auto V for PC - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Theft Auto V for PC
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next