West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Empty
PostSubject: DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion   DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:52 pm

I spoke to ConneC-Tion today on skype and he asked me if I can post a ban appeal for him since he's banned on forums-..

''Your in-game name: DeathByEye a.k.a. Connection
Internet Protocol[IP]:83.219.213.55
Name of Admin that banned you: Compton.
Date and time of ban: Quite long time ago.
Reason of ban: Server ADVing, insulting, etc, etc.
Screenshots:
Any other comments:. Well, I understand that Compton wont let me let me play here anymore due to my mistakes I've done against this community, but I might tell you something, I've mostly like changed much since the last time I met with you all, I miss the community and my old dirty friends, I wish to have another chance of playing here, Compton, you don't need to like me, but please just give me another chance.''

Connection was/is a good friend of mine. I know he can be immature, and make VERY stupid mistakes, like he has done now.
He deserves a second chance. He can speak English very well and can RP properly.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion   DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:07 pm

Yeah, he is also my good friend and he changed A LOT. He doesn't even troll anymore.
Compton please, unban him, it's been more then 5 months since he is banned and he won't repeat the same mistake.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion   DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Niko,why don't you stop posting on topics that are none of your business,huh?
Should've ask White to forum warn ya',and not just for this but for many other ban appeals/reports you've posted on and wasn't involved.
This appeal is up to Compton..
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion   DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:55 pm

I dont want to see him here.

His childish attitude in the past made it for him, instead of just leaving properly, he left with a bang, well let him stay banned forever then.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion   DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 pm

He said the following to me:
''Compton, give me ONE second chance and I can prove that I'm not the person as I used to be. I don't troll anymore on RP servers.''
Also, I RP'ed yesterday with him on another server and I tested him, actually.
I started to troll a bit without his knowing that I planned it. He didn't troll along, actually. He asked me if I could stop trolling..
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion   DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Bump, connec-tion wants an answer.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion   DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Compton wrote:
I dont want to see him here.

His childish attitude in the past made it for him, instead of just leaving properly, he left with a bang, well let him stay banned forever then.

What kind of an answer he needs more?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion   DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DeathByEye/ConneC-Tion
Page 1 of 1