West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[TB]Connec AFK abusing.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice
WCL Player
WCL Player
Ice

[TB]Connec AFK abusing. Empty
PostSubject: [TB]Connec AFK abusing.   [TB]Connec AFK abusing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:54 pm

Your server name: Cyan

When did this happen (date, time)?: [12/2/2012] 11:52 (GMT)

Who are you reporting?: [TB]Connec

What are you reporting this person for?: AFK abuseing.

Evidence: https://2img.net/h/oi43.tinypic.com/123wmqa.jpg
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [TB]Connec AFK abusing.   [TB]Connec AFK abusing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:04 pm

Just one thing: What in the hells name is that for picture? you took picture of wrong scene.
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: [TB]Connec AFK abusing.   [TB]Connec AFK abusing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:31 pm

It's actually not. You did /afk and then complained about "DM" as shown in the screen shot provided. Then, once I explained the rule to you, you began to say, "Well, why do you guys always attack [TB]?". Let's get this started with, I haven't been on the server in over a week. Even so, that gives you no reason to do /afk because you'd previously been attacked by other people from other factions. You abused /afk, it's just that simple.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [TB]Connec AFK abusing.   [TB]Connec AFK abusing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:01 pm

I abused /AFK because I gettin DM'ed by GSF whole fucking time its starts gettting annoying , and he just posted the chat?
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [TB]Connec AFK abusing.   [TB]Connec AFK abusing. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:05 pm

Post an unedited screen shot, not just the chat.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [TB]Connec AFK abusing.   [TB]Connec AFK abusing. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:29 pm

"If your screen shots are edited in any way (size, hiding text, covering spots), the report will be locked and overlooked."

Locking, gave you enough time to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TB]Connec AFK abusing.   [TB]Connec AFK abusing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TB]Connec AFK abusing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: