West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them. Empty
PostSubject: Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them.   Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:11 pm

Your ig Name: [RHB]OGM_2pac
Player reporting on [PD]Xavi.
Reason: I saw him by the bushes he made one of my RHB members cracked, then I hoped out and took out my shotgun. I started shooting him, and he just ran up yo me. he started to say "You didn't show fear" how do we have to show fear when we shot you with heavy guns?
Evidence: Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them. 2qlr2fs
You won't be able to see him cause he's at the side, but that's the only picture I took when he shot me down after he run up to my face.
Extra Note: I lost my shotgun that had the ammo (in the picture) and if possible to recieve it IG.
Back to top Go down
.: Xavi :.
.: Xavi :.

PostSubject: Re: Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them.   Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

You cant show fear to Cops boyz how u like the killing we die everyday like that how u feel it
Back to top Go down
*OGM*_2pac
*OGM*_2pac

PostSubject: Re: Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them.   Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:20 pm

Sorry for double post: but I have to show this again. Right when I made this report he came back to our hood for no reason, we came up to his car saying - "we reported you" he climbed out took out his deagle, and started shooting us - I was standing there getting ready for him to open fire, and he did. Soo look at the kill list
Rule brakes he done there are DM, and RK

Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them. 2cp6zhk
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them.   Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:29 pm

Xavi has been kicked out from [PD] for massive DM, will be banned from server for 5 days and from forums for 3 days for spamming.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them.   Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cop that wants fear when gangs shoot them.
Page 1 of 1