West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.

Go down 
+11
Connection
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Jojo
gundus
ThaBomb
Weedie
Sly
Domino
OLD_SCHOOL
Big_Jayh
Gran
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Empty
PostSubject: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:43 pm

So here is what i would like to speak of and suggest something, which is in my country server and succesfully working.
That if player is shooting to Police Officer and he got killed by Officer in self-defence they auttomaticaly gets Ck'ed. So maybe then some of the people starts thinking about their characters life and starts showing the police officers some fear, becouse right know 97% of the server players doesn't know what is fear or how to show it to the officers, that is becouse of the people that they know that they won't loose anything, only weapons which costs 700$ so that is ridicilous. Here is a example of my country server system. Cheapest gun price starts from 10k to 60k plus if you keep resisting to the Law Enforcers and you try to kill them, but they gun you down kill you you auttomaticaly get CK, so everyone is behaving towards Officers and both sides doesn't complain about this everyone is happy, sometimes it happens that Officers gets gunned down but in very rare occasions when the shooting unavoidable between both sides. If the guy didn't shoot the officer he won't get CK if he tryed to flee from Officer, but if he deploys fire on Officers and gets gunned down(killed) auttomaticaly CK should be given instantly, this will 100% help the Officers and we will have more qualified server in roleplay than now when everyone is DM'in without any fear of loosing something.
P.S I know that right now we'll get the crying wave about this that it's aint fear towards gangs, i'm running a gang faction but i will totaly agree on this one and it should be installed in the server.

Last edited by Gran on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:44 pm

1+ This will help For Sure Gran is a Smart guy and Helped me much 2day
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:45 pm

Couldn't agree more tbh.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 10:57 pm

I support the /Being CK'd if getting killed by a cop/ idea but the gun's cost from 10k to 60k is abit too much..? lol it shoud be like 3k-10k maximum.

And yeah people should REALLY start roleplaying fear from cops, dont think that if there's only one cop logged in at the moment toy can go and DB them ( which was happend sometime ago on this server, while i was a cop) people need to think to themselves "There's one cop logged in, but IRL there would be like 100-300 cops in one country" and to think what could happend to them if they just think to approach the cop too close. if the cop feels threathend, he's allowed to take out his gun and order you to get on the ground with your hands behind your head to frisk you and to get you into custody for questioning.
Please people start RPing realisticly.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:06 pm

I've been in RP with MC few times from when I was cadet of PD(When White/Rick was here), and yall have that idea better in handle compared to the other factions.
When an officer gets threaten and shot at by a gang or gang member, they EXPECT not to die
How you gonna try take a officers life, or attempt and not expect to die? lol
then after they get gunned down, they shout "Dm," so for PD not to be "dmers" we should let threats win is what they trying to say
I got so many screen shots of whines it's not even funny

Gangs need to take more caution, if an officer sees you walking with weps or flashing it
Were gonna approach you, and if you try to threaten us with the gun or refuse/resist in anyway, your gonna have probs

@The Idea: I kinda doubt opposite players/gangs will agree ofc or will get be added, but nevertheless It's a good idea. Although the CK part is kinda .. to much in my opinion lol

I know there's a "Cop and Gangs RP" topic, but needs to be updated. I'll even write if it if have too

Domino wrote:
if the cop feels threathend, he's allowed to take out his gun and order you to get on the ground with your hands behind your head to frisk you and to get you into custody for questioning.
Please people start RPing realisticly.

Exactly

Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 11:18 pm

This rule is neccessary ,becouse only with words you won't change the players behavior only by doing some strict actions.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 6:20 am

I'unno, sounds fruity to me.
We already have a system that if someone does too much crimes he gets CKed, as in death row. But-- I'unno.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 1:32 pm

WeediE wrote:
I'unno, sounds fruity to me.
We already have a system that if someone does too much crimes he gets CKed, as in death row. But-- I'unno.
|
Noone gives a shit about this system look at the Ballas they do so many crimes in one day that they IRL could get easily death penalty, here noone cares.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:56 am

This is a good idea, But the buying gun thingy is over prised 10k-60k, it should be about 1k to 10k. Also yeah this would help people showing fear/rp to cops but CK, Damn.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 am

I said about gun prices as example, but still if the prices won't be high enough everyone will still be with some serious fire-power on them.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 11:28 am

Guns should be
9mm:Gun:500$,Bullets:1 Bullet-1 Dollar
Uzi/Tec:Gun:1k,10 Bullets-1 Dollar
Shotgun:5k,1 Bullet-10 Dollars
AK:7k,10 Bullets-50 Dollars
Deagle:2k,1 Bullet-5 Dollars
Fair enough?
Back to top Go down
Jojo
Known Player
Known Player
Jojo

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:33 pm

i think u should get CK'ed any time u die in a shootout/dirveby/police shootout/etc

*but not if u get dmed*

but that just my opinion...

about the gun prices

arent we trying to imitate real life?

in real life you can get a gun for 50-100 bucks with 2 clips

if ppl IG cant control thmeselves, and must have a gun at all time, and have to buy it everytime when theydont have, well then just frikin ban them, they must learn someway

i might be a bit harsh and crazy lol, but this would turn the server to proper Role Play and not only that but proper Real Life Gaming
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 10:39 pm

Jojo wrote:
i think u should get CK'ed any time u die in a shootout/dirveby/police shootout/etc
Then the whole server would be full with ganghoppers lol.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 pm

J4S0N wrote:
Jojo wrote:
Then the whole server would be full with ganghoppers lol.
So, what ? But everyone after CK loose their money, stats, and other shit. So before doing this they will think twice is it worth risking all of this.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 12:04 am

It's realistic to XD but that would be really hard though...
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:01 am

Maketoo wrote:
It's realistic to XD but that would be really hard though...
Give arguments on how hard it could be ? It's easiest and simplest thing to prevent from DM'ing and making PD fearable.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 13, 2011 1:54 am

It's not good to make normal players force a character-kill on other normal players. It will cause too much disputes and problems. You would need solid evidence that the kill was in self-defense, or else every new cop can go around killing players, then claiming they shot first. Same thing can happen vice-versa. That's why it won't work from that point of view. It may also lead to another thing - no shoot outs at all. That's not so bad, but it's a game after all, and in the end of the day I think that the police would want some action, even a little. Right now there's a system, where if a player commits a large amount of crimes in a short period of time, he gets sentenced in a trial to life in prison and character killed (with a lead administrator permission). If you ask me, a strict action would just be arresting the detained/cracked suspects and giving them a harsh jail time, which they cannot avoid, also loosing their weapons (script needs to get worked on). If somebody manages to get away, the cops can utilize their RK-advantage and warrant system to get him. And of course faction leaders stepping on their work in order to put these ideas and rule behaviors into their faction. Some of the people who talk the loudest about this idea have been witnessed by me to shoot at, fight and kill police officers, so it isn't a good idea to want to come clean.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 4:34 am

Nahh, don't like the idea of being CKed I mean c'mon....
I'm with the gun prices Gundus made though.
Back to top Go down
Fact.
Fact.

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 11:44 am

That means some DM gang attacks you, PGs or something (example), kills you, and you need to create a new character? Please...
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 12:28 pm

i think it should be that only admins should give permission to cop to ajail players (something like CK)

but only if the character overdo the crimes more than enough (DM)
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 2:52 pm

This system currently works on LS-RP no-one is complaining about this and it's running very succesfull, why it couldn't work in here ? Just it needs more attetion looking over it for admins and the good roleplay from PD.
The guys who wrote above saying that if they going to get killed by PD they will get Ck'ed, but they won't if they won't do anything silly, plus i think that we need a few admins in PD so they could easily control this thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.   Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not showing a fear to Law Enforcers.
Page 1 of 1