West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting some LSPD members

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Reporting some LSPD members Empty
PostSubject: Reporting some LSPD members   Reporting some LSPD members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:05 pm

CLICK ON THE PICTURE FOR BETTER VIEW AND TO SEE THE KILLIST!!!!!!!!!

Your server name: [FYB]Kollegah

When did this happen (date, time)?: around 12:30 (german time zone)

Who are you reporting?:[PD]Gundus,[PD]Jacky,Xavi.,Lucky

What are you reporting this person for?: /pda abusing,DMING,Trolling,30 minutes rule breaking also [PD]Jacky for using an MP5 (its just for high ranks)

I also asked LIl_Jamal,who spawned with cadet skin to check out the situation and he said they are killing eachother.

Evidence:
[img]Reporting some LSPD members 8wpv1htxevsw[/img]
[img]Reporting some LSPD members Xsqo8s6i7pcl[/img]
[img]Reporting some LSPD members Jeslh88rx3p7[/img]
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Reporting some LSPD members   Reporting some LSPD members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:33 pm

You must report everyone ? It was simple Trolling for about 15 min, they don't deserve to be reported because this, after that I saw they was on duty and driving around city, patrolling and so on, they had just a little fun in front of PD
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Reporting some LSPD members   Reporting some LSPD members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:38 pm

Bull gtfo of this topic,to avoid crying kids who spam....

You aint needed here and PS: It wasnt 15 minutes long....it was over 45 minutes and fun....well if they do /pda abuse it isnt fun....and if you want to have fun with dming and trolling,pls leave this server and join a dm server.

+ i dont report everyone...better look at yourself,kid....you are reporting everyone who didnt RP'ed like you wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Reporting some LSPD members   Reporting some LSPD members Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 1:55 pm

Kollegah© wrote:
Bull gtfo of this topic,to avoid crying kids who spam....

Yeah well, saying that doesn't make you any better, just saying.

Anyways, to the report; why do you have to give attention to a bunch of kids who are obviously bored and have nothing to do in their time? Just let them be and lt them be idiots, lol. Anyways, I'll hand out a few warnings to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting some LSPD members   Reporting some LSPD members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting some LSPD members
Page 1 of 1