SA-MP roleplay server mainly focused on gangs in San Andreas
 
HomeFAQPortalSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Reporting TDB members

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 169
Age : 16
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:39 pm

Your server name: [LPF]Snaikas

When did this happen (date, time)?: 3.7.2014 21:20

Who are you reporting?: DLoc and Havoc

What are you reporting this person for?: DLoc was chicken running and bunny hopping in brawl,Havoc is always insulting me when i beat him in something,he insults my members,and my faction please warn him or jail him,becouse this person is taking this game way too far,he mocked me several times but i took only 1 SS to show you. Also we attacked them before and [TDB]Obey /q to avoid kill and Havoc pressed ESC to avoid kill but i didint take SS's. Please warn them to follow the rules. Smile

Evidence:
Also here is a picture from [LPF]Nacken,when YML warned DLoc to stop chicken running:

Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:33 pm

All of you can't RP for shit.
The fact that y'all took it to an OOC level proofs that every single one of you guys can't RP for shit.

Let's see what Havoc has to say.
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
avatar

Posts : 84
Age : 20
Location : Maryland

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:40 pm

man look here idk why df is snaikas is talkin cause first of all nacken the one u made offical cant RP FOR SHIT
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 169
Age : 16
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:00 pm

Ahahaha okay i cant rp,keelo cant rp,darrel cant rp,west cant rp kk mr.pro worst admin of the year lol
And sosa nobody asked you i will do whatever i want,when i controll the gang
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
avatar

Posts : 564
Age : 20

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:01 pm

Actually mister, I wasn't even involved in the shootout, I came too late for that.I did relog when you guys left, you didn't even shoot at me, my health bar was full.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 169
Age : 16
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:03 pm

┼OBEY-ME┼ wrote:
Actually mister, I wasn't even involved in the shootout, I came too late for that.I did relog when you guys left, you didn't even shoot at me, my health bar was full.
Actually you saw us first,and ran away then u /q'ed
Back to top Go down
clique
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
avatar

Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:06 pm

So let me get straight here, like he hasn't insulted me before and yeah he can't rp for shit, ive seen all the warning he has received for PG, MG, ect, So DLoc chicken ran, thats fine he was warned, then snaikas insults him OOC'ly just because he got warned, and it was clearly a OOC'ly fight, i'm pretty sure if it was IC'ly Snaikas wouldn't pm me, ''Fight us, 3v3 cmon'', five minutes after we attacked them, and Snaikas just to remind you the only reason you got LPF leadership is because Marek gave it to you due to his inactivity, thats all i have to say.
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
avatar

Posts : 169
Age : 16
Location : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:11 pm

Havoc wrote:
So let me get straight here, like he hasn't insulted me before and yeah he can't rp for shit, ive seen all the warning he has received for PG, MG, ect, So DLoc chicken ran, thats fine he was warned, then snaikas insults him OOC'ly just because he got warned, and it was clearly a OOC'ly fight, i'm pretty sure if it was IC'ly Snaikas wouldn't pm me, ''Fight us, 3v3 cmon'', five minutes after we attacked them, and Snaikas just to remind you the only reason you got LPF leadership is because Marek gave it to you due to his inactivity, thats all i have to say.

Oh im sure i am a better rper than you 1.
Second. I was in jail icly and for trolling never for mg pg or etc Wink
3. You insult me all the time without a reason
4 Yes i sayed ''idiot'' to dloc for his chcken run
5 i pmed you for a brawl becouse you were crying we killed you ig
6. I got a leadership becouse i was the most active,and my rp was good
7. I give aloth of work for lpf,even if its not active,and as i can see you dont
That's all i have to say to you


Last edited by -DopeDod × Snaikas™ on Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
avatar

Posts : 612
Location : Belgium

PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:12 pm

-DopeDod × Snaikas™ wrote:
Ahahaha okay i cant rp,keelo cant rp,darrel cant rp,west cant rp kk mr.pro worst admin of the year lol
And sosa nobody asked you i will do whatever i want,when i controll the gang

"Worst admin of the year", that hurts. I'm not talking about all of your members. I'm talking about you specifically as I see you're the one bringing the IC brawl between TDB and LPF to an OOC level.


Snaikas wrote:

Oh im sure i am a better rper than you 1.
Second. I was in jail icly and for trolling never for mg pg or etc Wink
3. You insult me all the time without a reason
4 Yes i sayed ''idiot'' to dloc for his chcken run
5 i pmed you for a brawl becouse you were crying we killed you ig
That's all i have to say to you


You're not even close to a good RP'er.

As I see DLoc has already been punished for his actions, Snaikas will be punished in game for insulting and will be punished on the forums for insulting. Havoc will be punished in game for insulting.


Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Reporting TDB members   

Back to top Go down
 
Reporting TDB members
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» The Treehouse Members
» Colombo Stock Exchange Poll - Open for SLEF Members
» five Parliament Members Going to Jump from Government to MS
» $200 Million Went to House Members to Pass Fast Track
» Milanka Price Index

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: