West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Drip - Leader Applications.

Go down 
+3
karlis
Sean
Drip
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drip

Drip - Leader Applications. Empty
PostSubject: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:36 pm

What's your In-Game name?: Drip.
What's the name of the Gang/Faction your Applying to be Leader of?: Seville Boulevard Families - [SBF]
How long are you in this Gang/Faction?: Well, i started RP'ing as a SBF just today, i really enjoy RP'ing as one.
What's your rank in the Gang/Faction?: None, noone in the gang at the moment.
Is this Gang/Faction active or in-active?: In-Active, noone in it.
Why do you want to lead it?: I really like this faction, i'd like to turn it into an active and succesful faction,i will make myself prooven with my RP and activity, and i'm sure you all will like me.
Do you have any members, ready to make Official members if your App. gets Accepted?: No, but i will start recruiting.
Any other comments?: I hope to RP with everyone and prove i'm good for the spot, and not just an random deathmatcher or others.
Back to top Go down
Sean
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Big +1.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Know his roleplay, giving big +1
Back to top Go down
Motorious Nario
Motorious Nario

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:01 pm

+1

GREAT RPER.
Back to top Go down
Anno_Jackson
Known Player
Known Player
Anno_Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 11:03 pm

yeah +1 i know u will do it Wink and we need an SBF-Leader Very Happy i know u from SOLS you a good RPer Wink
Back to top Go down
Alex
WCL Player
WCL Player
Alex

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:23 am

Anno may I know why u voted +1 to both apply?.....Trololol.....-1 Since I have Voted For Rick
Back to top Go down
Sean
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sean

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:12 am

Alex wrote:
Anno may I know why u voted +1 to both apply?.....Trololol.....-1 Since I have Voted For Rick
If you voted for Rick doesn't mean you can't vote for this guy,if you want him to win then 'kay.
+1 again.
Back to top Go down
Külaline

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:21 am

Haven't RPed with you yet. If you RP better as a leader than Rick, ill give you a +1, if not, -1.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 am

Denied

I'm really sorry, Drip..but looks like Rick had more votes then you, anyway you can still apply for another Faction, good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drip - Leader Applications.   Drip - Leader Applications. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drip - Leader Applications.
Page 1 of 1