West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader

Go down 
+14
ThaBomb
Rhyme
Micklo
Connection
peanutt
Compton/Kollay
Rick
Wh1t3
Pirate
[AFK]Lil Dan
Trickey
Big_Jayh
† Maniac †
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Desert Eagle only for CO-Leader/Leader
Yes
Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Vote_lcap38%Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
No
Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Vote_lcap62%Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Vote_rcap
 62% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 21

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Empty
PostSubject: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:22 pm

i am tied of evryone using desert eagle, u gets /crack'd by two bullets dats kinda wacked
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 6:42 pm

we dont make it like sols irl everyone can use eagle

I'll reccomend to Delete The Whole eagle exept for PD
Back to top Go down
Trickey
Known Player
Known Player
Trickey

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:35 pm

I support you for here i mean for other members its Colt and colt its More gangsta and more Rply for Gang bangers Deagle is only for PD or if chu want CO and leaders can use it too so
+1111
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:53 pm

only leaders and co leaders is cool
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:02 pm

Lol, you just want to have a powerfull gun. Well, I think it should be only for PD. And yes, maybe some times for leader and co leader cause they have a lot of money and connections, etc...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:36 pm

I don't like it. Like you said, Desert Eagle takes two shots to take you down - just like in real life. So, what's the problem? The Colt 45 takes like 10-15 shots (since it has a very bad aim, too). People will just run away and attacks would be too long and unrealistic with people shooting each other with over ten shots.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:56 pm

Big -1, that is unrealistic, Besides I guess the damage that the Deagle does can be scripted, it can be lowered and raised, aint sure, But I bet it's possible, but if you ask me, it's ok as it is now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:01 pm

I think it's possible. At LS-**, or some other RP Server, one Deagle shot and it kills/cracks you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:07 pm

I think +1 mark because all one use that and always shootout with Deagle and they don't now how to use Deagle,they think deagle = colt and takes out and use that eas'ly .... but i don't know how use Deagle RPly,Nam'saying ... and that's ma reason from ma think and i think Co-leaders and leader better to use this Strap .
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:28 pm

evryone start buying eagle for shoot out's, Gang dosent use eagle's much , only the OG's,
Back to top Go down
Pirate
Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 pm

Lol IRL everyone can buy what the want .. They just need pay and they get it ..
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:24 am

Well I was thinking , you die pretty fast with a deagle. I'f the the damage could be scripted it could be awesome I say +1 for only leader, Co leader ,PD members and O.G's can ONLY use deagle and others Colt 45, It's more gangster/gangsta style with Colt 45. I't maybe will be a long shoot out but its better then a like 10 seconds shoot out , the PD members wont be too late for the shoot out location too. So yeah I say +1 .
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 1:28 am

Why don't we just use colt-45's insted of deagles
Only like mafia orgainzations in singleplayer use deagles
Plus the 9mm is more realstic and has a pretty good damage limit.
Either way the deagle is fine where it's at right now
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:48 am

One big 1-.
In real life, people use all types of guns.
I mean c'mon, it's so unrealistic only PD or Co and Leader can use this.
I'm a leader, and I don't like it.
Don't be taking people's freedom away like in SOLS.
No offense but stop crying.
Just cause you get killed by a Deagle all the time.
That doesen't mean you have to ruin it for everyone.
Seriously....
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 7:44 am

no offence but shut the F**k up, in real life gangs dosent use Eagle's
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:50 am

Agree with Maniac

also deagle only for leader and co will bring some realism in point of fear

when a regular gang member sees a leader with deagle he would even be scared and try to run away, IRL gang members doesnt even USE ak 24/7, maybe once in a half of the year tho...

But deagle will make BG run away from OG - realism.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 8:58 am

Maniac wrote:
no offence but shut the F**k up, in real life gangs dosent use Eagle's

IRL gangs use whatever the F**k they get their hands on, even M4s which we are not allowed to use, but idk, I'll see what most of the people think before posting my answer.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:04 am

Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:06 am

Wtf..
Is this some server that your level goes up and then you'll get
to seek new weapons? If allow Deagle to only co-leader and leader
then just -remove- it.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:10 am

this will go in circle around and around

Cops will vote only for PD so they can be overpowered
Leaders and Co Leaders will vote for them so they can use it
Members will vote for them cause they want big guns too...

/me sighs
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:16 am

It isent fair also, cuz when leaders and a normal gang member shootout the leader has the deagle and member has a colt.45, so it would be easy for the leader to kill him, as you see.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 am

Ain't that the point ? Leader's is more powerful then the gang members.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:58 am

Compton wrote:
Big -1, that is unrealistic, Besides I guess the damage that the Deagle does can be scripted, it can be lowered and raised, aint sure, But I bet it's possible, but if you ask me, it's ok as it is now.

Compton actually there is in one server a script with weapon damages. Colt-45 takes three hits to kill a guy, Ak-47,MP5 takes over 30hp in a single shot, shotgun requires only one shot to autocrack player. That script is really helpful, but i don't know how to extract it becouse it's from non english server.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:58 pm

Let's leave it like it is or just script that you need more shots to kill someone.
In real life all gangs use weapons what they can even M4's or anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader   Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Desert Eagle only for co-leader/leader
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next