West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lil Doser's Ban Appeal

Go down 
+4
Wh1t3
Slick
Compton/Kollay
†MENACE†
8 posters
AuthorMessage
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Empty
PostSubject: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Your in-game name: Lil Doser
Internet Protocol[IP]: Will PM it to admin that is helping.
Name of Admin that banned you: I think it was Compton or Casper
Date and time of ban: 7 am and 12/13/2012
Reason of ban: Quote on Quote "Ban Voyage lol"
Screenshots: N/A
Any other comments: I think I was wrongly banned because I had just hopped IG and like 5 seconds after I logged in it said just banned.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:46 pm

Weapon Cheats
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 5:35 pm

Check spoiler for evidence if necessary...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:34 pm

Weapon Cheats!? I got my guns from an KTB house.
Back to top Go down
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:41 pm

But I bought my Colt 45 and Tec 9
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 7:41 pm

and hacked the ak?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:17 pm

Busted,dude.
AK-47,look at the damn ammo!!
873?!Since who's that big of DMer to spend that much cash on the damn gun?
KTB ganhouse,pls.Tell the truth now that you're banned.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 10:29 pm

Listen guys, last time there was a shotgun in house with about 198 ammo, so maybe someone wanna ruin my gang, hacked weapons lying in houses + Radman acc got hacked and he is acting as boss there, and insulting peoples on server, I can confirm that story about weapon laying in houses...
Back to top Go down
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:37 pm

I swear to fucking god. I found like 5 AKs in my Rped house and 1 desert eagle, 2 colts, 2 tec 9s. I swear i'm not lying i really like this server. And if you look at my cash it says i only have $160, you know why? ... Bcuz I spend all of my money on guns bcuz everyone like Slick that ran up on me and tried to rob me so now I always buy guns so I always have like $20

Last edited by LilDoser on Thu Dec 13, 2012 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:38 pm

What kind of contact do you have with BigOwl, the guy that applied to lead VLA?
Back to top Go down
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 11:41 pm

He is my brother and I know everyone says im lying and I just MA but he lives with me I can take pics with us together in same room and prove it by any means that you want me to. And i'm sorry I didn't tell admins about us but if I did you wouldv'e been how you are know just think im lieing. And i have a great idea how about you guys skype me and my brother will be in backround? I will do anything to play this server so just tell us what we have to do to prove we play together and are brothers
Back to top Go down
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:01 am

(sorry for double post)
My brother Owl said that the same thing happened to him but it happened in TDB house. And he said Bull and Pimpin was witness to it.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:08 am

Yeah as I said we found a shotgun in house that we are hanging in game so I believe LilDoser didn't hack this AK. Someone is dropping those guns at "known" locations so players got banned because of this...

EDIT: Why there should be a gun in that houses that we are hanging? just because this, someone wanna fuck up everything.
I don't remember who picked the shotgun last time, but next time should be smarter to report that dropped weapon than to pick it up and use it and later got banned.
Back to top Go down
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 am

And again i'm very sorry for picking them up.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:19 am

I found a shotgun on Radman house after we chilling ammu is 198 Bullets Tell bull We found a shotgun on radman house (SORRY FOR POSTING HERE)

Last edited by PSY on Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 4:24 am

So Compton it's your choice to ban me for Weapon hacking or can you please understand me and unban me please.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:13 am

(( Sorry for posting here ))

I saw the same thing,someone is dropping shotgun and ak in Radman's house and at the backyard too,i didn't picked up the guns because i though it belongs to Rad lol
I think that someone wants to ruin the gang and the players.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Hmmmmm....strange rlly.
Somone rlly IS hacking around..
I've found one Colt with ammo like 800 bullets in DP turf.
Compton,what u think about this?
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 3:20 pm

Told you guys Wink, make and undercover admin acc and check the situation.
Back to top Go down
†MENACE†
†MENACE†

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 11:30 pm

So can I be unbanned?
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 12:55 am

I will give you a chance, but hey a request.

About you and BigOwl being brothers, I want you to take a pic together holding a piace of paper that has "WCL" written on it and send the pic to me via forum pm.

Unbanned, don't pick up guns again, and if you find suspicious guns, let me know or any other admin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lil Doser's Ban Appeal   Lil Doser's Ban Appeal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lil Doser's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1