West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

My car 2nd time ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

My car 2nd time ... Empty
PostSubject: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Your Name: [SBF]Bull
What You Lost?: Tunned remington or what ever it is ...
Describe What Happend: Today I went to server, I was driving around with my car, than I went back to hood and I blow my car, than my car respawn on my /park place but 2 second after that it gone...
Date and Time of Happening: 12.11.2012 around 13:30
Screenshots and Proofs: Imax can confirm my story becouse he just went to our hood when this happened, and allmost all know that I am driving around with that car...

EDIT: I already tryed to relog twice and car didn't respawn on /park place.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Why did you even blow up your car...
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:08 pm

Nah it was smashed alot ... so I wanted new and I blow it up.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:13 pm

pay n spray lol?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:14 pm

nah I must pay 100$ there and for those 100 dollars I need to spend 12 min of my life-.-' thats why i blow up my car, there was not alot of peoples on server so i blow it Razz

EDIT: oh and there should be nice to see admin on server to respawn vehicles, there was some kind of vehicle hacker on server ... you can check that near SBF hood...
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:35 pm

I hope you realize, Pay and Spray is sometimes free. And seriously? You get $500 from the payday.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 7:44 pm

yeah i realize that SOMETIMES its free i know i get 500$ on 1 hour and if u calcualate this is 100$ per 12 min so thats why i like to blow up my car... and this is not point of my topic... so is there any way to get my car back, please ?
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 12:27 am

I seen you with your remington for awhile now, guess it is okay then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My car 2nd time ...   My car 2nd time ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My car 2nd time ...
Page 1 of 1