West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Time for a change!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Time for a change! Empty
PostSubject: Time for a change!   Time for a change! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:38 pm

You know today was the stage when It was the last drop for me, I cant stand this anymore, you people should get it in your head we are not a freeroam, DM, Stunt server! Means that from this day fooling around will be done only when someone organises a event and it will be accepted by the admin team. From this day I want to see some proper Roleplay and some respect to eachother, nomore flame or disrespect torwards eachother, or there will be serious punishments and I am not Joking!!! Im tired to see non RP car jacking, MG, PG, Non RP injuries, and trolling! You came to the server to Roleplay and not act like a dumbass! Please people change your acting ways and show atleast some respect to the community and this server if you want it to stay alive.

There will be added some new rules, and some things will be changed, we will start from almost a new "list".

p.s. INACTIVE GANGS LEADERS, YOU HAVE 1 DAY TO INFORM ME WHY ARE YOU INACTIVE OTHERWISE YOU LEADER STATUS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton

Time for a change!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: