West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting [GSF]Meebo

Go down 
+5
KnuckleHead
.:-Varrio Los Aztecas-:.
stalkur
peanutt
RollingStone
9 posters
AuthorMessage
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Reporting [GSF]Meebo Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:07 pm

Your server name: [FYB]Kollegah

When did this happen (date, time)?: 10/18/2012 | 19:02 (german time)

Who are you reporting?:[GSF]Meebo

What are you reporting this person for?:Well....It was few days ago....i done a 187 at the grove's with Jan and after it,meebo kicked us for nonrp and DM.
After we relogged,he saw me on the street and started to kill me without any kind of RP.
We think he cant loose...
Today i drived Pablo and knucklehead to his hood and they shot him.....he gaved me a warn for 25 minutes rule broken.....
I really hate that...he is crying like a kid and is kicking and warning me when he looses in a shootout.

Ok and today he insulted me as Smartass

Evidence: [VLA]Pablo and [FYB]KnuckleHead

SS of the insult:
[img]Reporting [GSF]Meebo 1wlg3hnhjsqs[/img]
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:24 pm

You guys are rule breaking and still got expect from him? Seriously, If i were an admin i would like to jail you for life sentence.
(( I was a voucher/involved :feellikeadmin: trolling ))
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:28 pm

lol, i like how u hide the kill list ese, how about u show them how Thiader killed u and then 5 mins after u come with Pablo,KnuckleHead to GSF hood and drive by us?same old Kollegah, always reporting himself
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:36 pm

Meebo....you think you are a king? NO YOU AINT!!!!

Its always the same with you.....Cant loose,Cant do mistakes etc.

You wont accept that you done shit!!!

YOu know that you destroy the server with this bullshit you're doing!

Your members are always waiting to kill me all the time,when im online!

and the killist insnt hide....maybe your cheap desktop is too small for my picture!?

EDITED BY STAFF due to Insults.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:37 pm

Meebo is an Sucker, Kollegah leave WCL.. like i do.. WCL will destroy hisself with admins like Meebo.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 pm

lol, so much drama i cry now over a game like y'all do Sad damn. and kollegah, in every pic is supposed to appear a kill list, unless ur so cheap u bought a 0.5 inch monitor
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
KnuckleHead

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:41 pm

I was AFK in car damn...
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Not enough evidence.

Cant do anything here, Kollegah try to bring up more evidence next time.

And meebo, dont know about you, but control your members.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Meebo wrote:
lol, so much drama i cry now over a game like y'all do Sad damn. and kollegah, in every pic is supposed to appear a kill list, unless ur so cheap u bought a 0.5 inch monitor

Im not poor you silly as motherfucker!

I have an expensive PC and a full HD HP monitor.

And if you learned some you would know that the size of the monitor is not ruling....

I hate guys like you and peanutt who wont accept their mistakes and still talking bullshit
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 7:56 pm

It's really funny how you guys can't discuss and keep insulting the administrator, Childish.
I would say there's no mistake from Meebo, What you want to imposition on him since he didn't do anything wrong, Don't try to hide your mistakes because i've seen it too.
I don't care if you hating on me.

.:-Varrio Los Aztecas-:. wrote:
Meebo is an Sucker, Kollegah leave WCL.. like i do.. WCL will destroy hisself with admins like Meebo.

I'm so pleasure there are people who got worse grammar skill than me.
We're going to have good days without of rule breakers, Good luck with your life man.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:44 pm

get the fuck out of here. Meebo is a great admin, youre just mad like a little imbecile. Also, don't tell people to leave WCL if you want to. Where did you even come from lol? I'm not being rude or anything but if you don't like WCL leave and don't comment bad things about the players and/or staff team.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 8:46 pm

White wrote:

get the fuck out of here. Meebo is a great admin, youre just mad like a little imbecile. Also, don't tell people to leave WCL if you want to. Where did you even come from lol? I'm not being rude or anything but if you don't like WCL leave and don't comment bad things about the players and/or staff team.

I Like WCL, but i dont like Meebo.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 9:22 pm

who the hell are you to say that
registered 10 days ago and thinks he has a saying.

you sir, attacked peanutt in sbf, then we went to grove st 5 mins later, when u drive-byed us alongside frontyardballas, after that, you repeated the feat with some of your vario compadres.

psh.
I was there, meebo didn't do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2012 11:30 pm

Gonna lock to avoid a spam war in this. PM me or any other admin to re-open this if you have more SS about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [GSF]Meebo   Reporting [GSF]Meebo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting [GSF]Meebo
Page 1 of 1