West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Meebo's VLA Leader application.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stalkur
stalkur

Meebo's VLA Leader application. Empty
PostSubject: Meebo's VLA Leader application.   Meebo's VLA Leader application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:19 am

IC Questions

Character Name:Angelo "M" Ramos
Character Age:28
How does your character look:Wears a white T-shirt, with a lot of tattoos on his body, signifying that he was in prison for a long time, most of his tattoos are about Varrios Los Aztecas, wears a cyan bandanna tied around his head.
Tell something you know about this gang:Varrios Los Aztecas is one of the mexican gangs from Los Santos.They are competing with their arch rivals, the Los Santos Vagos.They're against the drugs and they don't permit dope pushing in their territory, also their leader is Cesar Vialpando and co-leader is Jose.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:28
What is your real life age:16
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GMT +2
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:None
What faction do you want to lead:Varrios Los Aztecas
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because it has no members and leader, and I'd like to bring it back, plus I kind of got tired of the black RP so I'll try to RP as a mexican.
Can you be a good and active leader:I hope.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Yes, *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Power Gaming, doing things that cannot be done In Real Life, or not giving other people chance to RP.
Explain the term MG:Metagaming, which is mixing IC chat with OOC chat, like saying IC:What's ur GMT etc.
Give an example of a good /me command:/me puts his hands in his pockets taking out a cigarette.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/do command should be used if you are doing an attempt like /do S/F or when describing your character (/do Angelo wears a cyan bandanna tied around his head with a lot of tattoos etc"
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:9
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Meebo's VLA Leader application.   Meebo's VLA Leader application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:57 pm

I don't get it...why don't you all team up and make one application? One can be the Leader, second Co-Leader and third the third highest rank or whatever. There's no need for you all to make like five applications for one gang.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Meebo's VLA Leader application.   Meebo's VLA Leader application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:15 pm

Well, me and Bone have united.I am leader and he is Co Leader.All of his members became mine and all of my members became his.We're together in VLA now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Meebo's VLA Leader application.   Meebo's VLA Leader application. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:52 pm

Meebo leaved VLA for V, i make another application to lead VLA
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Meebo's VLA Leader application.   Meebo's VLA Leader application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meebo's VLA Leader application.   Meebo's VLA Leader application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meebo's VLA Leader application.
Page 1 of 1