West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Streets of Shootout Santos....

Go down 
+14
►Randy◄
Black
Wh1t3
|:DeezNawtz:|
jayke
Sherlock Holmes
Durke
Blaze
U.N. Owen
Smokey
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Billionaire
Micklo
Rhyme
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

Streets of Shootout Santos.... Empty
PostSubject: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:56 am

Okay, I know that this has been talked about a lot in the past, and I know that there have been a lot of solutions, all of which, never worked at ALL! We raised weapon prices, we lowered payday, and those were the solutions, and frankly, I see EVERYONE with guns in the server. There are absolutely no brawls. Whenever I try and do a brawl, it ends with either a gun being pulled out, unfair brawls, or people running away. But, nahh, shootouts are the most common thing ever. I've been looking for opportunities to do a gang brawl with my members, but, the kill list is filled every time, and we're afraid of a gun being pulled out, it's time for a new solution.

- The Ninja Balla'
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:46 am

If you want a brawl you have to show up or setup one with the other party by calling each other or just showing up unexpected with bats/melee weapons.

Guns are not the problem here, some people just don't know the reason what to use them for.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:29 am

you show up to another gang with bat's and such
-> they pull out a gun and shoot you
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:45 am

Agreed with this.
When I was in gangs, mainly only DP and maybe MC wanted to have more brawls than shoot-outs.
Shoot-outs are supposed to be at nights when the other gang doesn't expect it.
Well, if the shoot-out's annoy you so much, then the only solution is raising the gun prices again.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 12:19 pm

colt 100 ammo -> 2k
tec/uzi 100 ammo -> 5k
shotgun/ak -> 10k

that's fine enough if u want to stop the shooting duh
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 pm

† тяυ¢є † wrote:
colt 100 ammo -> 2k
tec/uzi 100 ammo -> 5k
shotgun/ak -> 10k

that's fine enough if u want to stop the shooting duh

Lol?
Ofcourse people will start hacking.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 4:07 pm

Lol, don't even try that, it NEVER worked before, and people are gonna end up leaving, 'cause some people like to DM.
People will always be strapped, no matter what. And some people actually will need guns that know how to RP.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:12 pm

AGREED!!
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:26 pm

There's been talks in the development about possibly in the future, Like a month or so, We can develop something where you can only take out pistols mac's or melee weapons during the day (Can be changed if desired). Then at night, Anything can be pulled out. If you pull out a huge weapon during the day, It'll just be automatically put back in your inventory and you're fists will be selected. So yeah, We'll see when that could be a possibility of being added.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:56 pm

Then let them start hacking
why do we have admins?
if they catch someone hacking, they poof them.
think x2 before u post
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:24 am

Today someone left this server because of this exact issue. We'll keep loosing people like that. Something has to be done, I've come up with something. People need to MG to organize brawls, I know, breaking a rule to fix something. However, it would prevent a lot of gun-pull scenarios, and would organize the fight a lot. However, people just do shootouts all the time, I don't understand why. Without the MG, you would go to an enemy hood, and ask for a brawl, "Nigga, you in ma' hood Ima' blast you! *Pop Pop Pop*". People must know beforehand, or it will just be another average DM.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:50 am

Just get his number ic or smt to prevent the mg
or go there ewith bat's and fists and try to start a brawl, if they shoot you let it be it or you take your gun and kill them.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:58 am

True to many guys be trigger happy
Back to top Go down
Blaze
Hitman
Hitman
Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 7:48 am

Exactly i agree with this and tell you more,every way i go,no matter what
at the end of sentence some of guys will do /me pulling out a gun and points on person or saying these phrases : lets go and attack sum' B**ches,man lets get an 1-8-7,ect.
I mean people who are newbies now are just dming and don't know how to do THE MOST important
Hood rp,thats what basicly is gang Rp for,Not Dming ppl 24/7,and slowly our community will turn into dm server if we wont do something with that
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 10:58 am

if boelie and doas is as generous as owen there will be some changes :3
wont tell u now since its not 100% yet
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 3:52 pm

I played on servers where a Desert Eagle costed ten thousand dollars with like two hundred bullets.
Back to top Go down
Durke

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:25 pm

Just set D-Eagle only for Cops and everything will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 4:50 pm

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
I played on servers where a Desert Eagle costed ten thousand dollars with like two hundred bullets.

Yeah but it was easier to get money on that server..
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Edit: We developer's have decided to start work on an Anti-Death Match system which will be added as early as the weekend. It should help put a stop to the Death Matching plague that has been effecting us for quite some time. With this, Your roleplay experiences should be much more enjoyable and hassle free.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:36 pm

U.N. Owen wrote:
Edit: We developer's have decided to start work on an Anti-Death Match system which will be added as early as the weekend. It should help put a stop to the Death Matching plague that has been effecting us for quite some time. With this, Your roleplay experiences should be much more enjoyable and hassle free.

Looking forward to it!
Good luck to all the people that scripts it!
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 10:57 pm

The Deagle being removed would be much better, gang members should be carrying uzis,mac10s,handguns and AKs shotguns for the high ranked members also bats
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Smokey wrote:
The Deagle being removed would be much better, gang members should be carrying uzis,mac10s,handguns and AKs shotguns for the high ranked members also bats

Yeah only cops should have it.
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 pm

The Desert Eagle for the time being, Has been weakened in power, Firing rate and accuracy. When this Anti-Death Match thing is complete, We will probably remove the desert eagle for standard gangsters then. And have it so only the police can use it.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Make gangstas have MP5s!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Jayke wrote:
Make gangstas have MP5s!!!!!!
Are you serious thats even more DeathMatchin you must be trippin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Streets of Shootout Santos....   Streets of Shootout Santos.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Streets of Shootout Santos....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next