West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

[VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Empty
PostSubject: [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny   [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:53 pm

Your server name:[FYB]DoughBoy

When did this happen (date, time)?:(first pic:2 days ago)(second and third pic:20-30 mins earlier)

Who are you reporting?:[VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny

What are you reporting this person for?:PG(Petar),abusing /q(Johny) and /kill(Lil_Jam),RKing(Ignacio mostly but all the others did too),and possible hacking

Evidence:I have pictures and i got 2-3 witnesses that's Spikey,Marcus and CrazyBell.

(2 days ago)Petar PG-ed by entering Crack Den and killed us all,and we did LOCKED the den rply.
I'm not surprised,i seen lots of reports on Petar,and i think he isn't capable of leading VLA since his members rulebreaking 24/7.

[VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Scaled.php?server=193&filename=samp003xh

We planned attack on VLA,we killed 'em all.But Jam did /q abused at first.
Then he came iG back,i fired bullet just one bullet towards him since i couldn't see the name above.
Then he /kill abused and told me that i DM-ed and RK-ed.As u see Spikey noticed Johny /q-ed back there.

[VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Scaled.php?server=88&filename=samp004mue

This was Ignacio,RK-ing and destroying our van.

[VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Scaled.php?server=819&filename=samp005puh

I shoulda' mentioned Saucedo too but i ain't got SS of him but i think admins know it.And somethin' more..Everytime but EVERYTIME when they attack,VLA's got AK's.That's weird so that's why i'm supicious of hacking.And + they often used AK's at daylight,If y'all want evidences,imma ask Spikey and Marcus to confirm it,Thank you very much!

EDIT: -Nvm Jam's been banned already.
-Johny and Petar are same person,I didn't know it.

Last edited by DoughBoy on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny   [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:54 pm

Jam is already banned
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny   [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:57 pm

Posted a report on Johny.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny   [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:02 pm

OK srry.Spikey and Shadowz,i was postin' at same time as Spikey so didn't know,and Shadowz i had to involve Jam.Let' admins respond.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny   [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:52 pm

It's impossible in role play that someone go to the enemy's hood and attack them alone. Petar can get warn because of that,
But about how he got inside of Crack Den, No action will be taken on player because there isn't any proof or any rule about that, And even that door has locked with role play and you got proof, Petar can say that ''i role played and smashed the locker with gun''.
Something else i think Johny and Petar are the same.

Lil_Jam has already range banned by Compton.

Ignacio will warn in game.

Thanks for reporting.
Locking the topic but maybe another admin want to access something else.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny   [VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VLA]Petar,[VLA]Lil_Jam,[VLA]Ignacio,[VLA]Johny
Page 1 of 1