West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

[VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Empty
PostSubject: [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.   [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:50 pm

Your server name: [PD]Shadowz

When did this happen (date, time)?: 21.34 Swedish time.

Who are you reporting?: [VLA] Lil_Jam [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny.

What are you reporting this person for?: Health Hack. DM. Knowledge that Lil_Jam is hacking but havent said anything.

Evidence: First of all. I would like to tell my story of how this happened.
So I stopped Blaze and Mike. Everything went good, until VLA came in a savanna. Suddently Johny says: Lets help our friends. Mike said himself That VLA IS NOT TDF allies. they went up to the burger shot roof, and started shooting me with AK's, of course I died.
But it makes you think. VLA is not TDF's allies. but they still shoot me? Maybe because they trigger happy. or DM'ers.
I died, and cops can RK of course. So I went back, and DOAS, where asking for backup at Ganton, I went there quickly, but he were chasing some other guy, but I saw that VLA were attacking grove, because grove attacked them like 5 mins ago. So I tried to shoot lil_jam I shoot him like several times, he were wide open, but he still didnt get any damage. I were like wtf who is this hacker, I didnt see the name tag. only skin. I were always focused on that skin. and then I were gonna shoot him. I went closer to him so I can see his tag name, I shoot him several times while he were standing, still didnt get any damage. The evidence of Petar AKA Johny said lets help our friends is here:
[VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. 2573of9

And look at this picture carefully, You would notice the blood between my legs, and his health. P.S: Its the blood on the ground if you havent noticed.
[VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Ta34wh

Back to top Go down
Lil_Jam

PostSubject: Re: [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.   [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:52 pm

are you fucking kidding me? imma lager fool -.-
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.   [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 pm

First of First Dont Inslunt and another Stop dming and pg
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.   [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 pm

1. we re not allies,we re just bussines partners,and we|re no DMERS
2. Jam Lag his ping is always 100/200.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.   [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 pm

1. If you know how busniess partners work, you would not help them. Cuz busniess partners think about how they self will get the shit.
2.100 is not much.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Jam

PostSubject: Re: [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.   [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:05 pm

fuck it petar fuck them -.-
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.   [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:06 pm

ye fuck us all, now gtfo from this forum and server u dumb hater, go learn to RP.

player has been banned and after 5 minutes that you were banned, half of the online people that saw you getting banned thanked me for doing that, thats how people love your RP here.

ohh and since ur so tuff and said that I cant even register on LSRP mind /pming me ur LSRP name, so I can meet u there?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.   [VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[VLA] Lil_Jam, HEALTH HACK, [VLA]Ignacio [VLA]Johny and some other guy.
Page 1 of 1