West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Unfair shit

Go down 
+3
Compton/Kollay
Micklo
Saucedo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Unfair shit Empty
PostSubject: Unfair shit   Unfair shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:33 am

Your server name:Saucedo_45

When did this happen (date, time)?:4:00 right now

Who are you reporting?:White Beast Shadowz Domilition and ignacio

What are you reporting this person for?:I was with Lil_jam we were afk looking at forums and then i entered the game i see these guys in my barrio.They said i had a shot gun but i didnt so they shot me.So Compton and the Admins told me to rp so i began after that i was with jam and these guys who im reporting said he will not rp then they shot.They call me hacker which im not

Evidence: https://2img.net/r/ihimg/f/209/samp055gr.png/
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Unfair shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair shit   Unfair shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:06 am

Well you should of first never go AFK somewhere public or just quit the game for a few minutes.

Other than that maybe they were just doing a simple check and they maybe thought you did have a weapon on you.

Lets hear the side of the story from the people who you reported.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Unfair shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair shit   Unfair shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:10 am

lol, why you say that I was there, when I wasent... I wasent even speccing you at that moment.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

Unfair shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair shit   Unfair shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:47 am

guys, lil_jam is maing too you should open your eyes, he's Blazed too, stole my name yesyes
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Unfair shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair shit   Unfair shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:51 am

saucedo, you were afk for like 5 seconds, while we were there i saw your head moving and you didn't say a word. afterwards when the PD got in their cars to leave you said "back" so they got out and told you to put your hands up. i joined as there were no DPs on (well, those who were RPing) and you whined in /b what am I doing. it is not your business what i do, it is mine. you avoided roleplay so i cracked you due to you not listening. me and ignacio both asked you what do you have in your clothing area/pockets as we frisked you and all you did was chat IC and OOC about random bullshit, so i jailed you for 5 minutes. nobody called you a hacker anyway, you're making shit up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

Unfair shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair shit   Unfair shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am

We went there, you came back when we were leaving, when we attempted to frisk you began walking away and White cracked you and you went /b and it ended up in you getting admin jailed.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Jam

Unfair shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair shit   Unfair shit Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:54 pm

† тяυ¢є † wrote:
guys, lil_jam is maing too you should open your eyes, he's Blazed too, stole my name yesyes

proove it fool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unfair shit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unfair shit   Unfair shit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfair shit
Page 1 of 1