West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Antrax_45

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

Report on Antrax_45 Empty
PostSubject: Report on Antrax_45   Report on Antrax_45 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 am

Your server name: PurpleSippin

When did this happen (date, time)?: 7/24/12 7:10 Eastern, 6:10 Central time

Who are you reporting?:Antrax_45

What are you reporting this person for?:He has been "trolling" me numerous times when I happen to get IG. When I spawn, he usually heads to Grove Street and follows me, annoys me, and doesn't RP at all. Today, (Date this was posted) he followed me until he said "wheres yo mom she sucked my cock last night." So, as a Young Man (IG) I took out my deagle with RP and started firing at him. He still kept on following me with his vehicle. When I saw him stopped, I got out with my Deagle and shot at his vehicle. Antrax then said "wtf" which isn't RP at all. He then spun in circle with his car to avoid getting fired at. After that, he car rammed me and took off.

Evidence: Report on Antrax_45 Sa-mp-141
Not much, but as you can see, he said "wtf" and my health is drained because he car rammed. You can also barely see some tire marks off the left bottom corner where he spun in circles.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Report on Antrax_45   Report on Antrax_45 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:17 am

I know ,he keeps MGing and Trolling,he doesn't know to RP,you know.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Report on Antrax_45   Report on Antrax_45 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 am

He mg'ng becouse he is new in rp
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Report on Antrax_45   Report on Antrax_45 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 am

As you guys know that he is new in role play he just need to learn more, player will warn and inform about his mistake in game.

Thanks for reporting. Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on Antrax_45   Report on Antrax_45 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Antrax_45
Page 1 of 1