West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting two nice RolePlayers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:38 pm

Your server name:Petar

When did this happen (date, time)?:right now

Who are you reporting?:[PD]David,[PD]Beast

What are you reporting this person for?:Nice Roleplay,Coming the the hood in SWAT uniform acts like God,insulting,Rambo,And NonRolePlay(killing an officer to get again for backup.)

Evidence: 169hbs4qg1wxnq6svv0f.png dq1pvi2cth52x9ege72.png rtyphy3ump6a9w2y5ybu.png

EDIT: HERE THE FOTO OF DEATHMATCHING http://www.zaslike.com/viewer.php?file=cpgk0jhu3y1rk5leauc9.png
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:53 pm

I don't really see why I am being reported here as I did nothing wrong. David called for backup at El Corona and you guys started to run and you all had weapons, we began to persue you and later you kidnapped me, David found us and when he was shooting he elbowed me because I was standing next to him and I died, he called for backup in the radio after you kidnapped him aswell and I chased you to Seville where you crashed majorly and began to bunny-hop away then you killed David and I killed you, also when you died you started spamming in /b OWND like 5-6 times.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:56 pm

The only thing punish i can do, That's warn, But i think our higher admins need to decide about them seriously.
It's not their first time about Deathmatching and NON-RPing.
They keep cruising around and ruining player's role play.

Please stop do not send useless post, wait for higher admins response.
Thanks for reporting.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:59 pm

As I said, David was in need of backup at El Corona and I went there and then the persuit began, I also have a screenshot when Petar spams in the chat ''OWND'' after he killed David which I see as provoking for him to say something back so he could report him for insults.

Reporting two nice RolePlayers. 10z38mb
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:05 pm

i just said own own own becouse i got alot of screens and i don't want to provoke i was meaning like you are reportet budy,and i said that when you kill me and not WHEN I KILLED david..please stop posting useless things and lets wait for higher admin to decisse(now he gona say bla bla bla bla bla)
edit: i got this from the chat log -"[15:59:35] (( Antrax_45: david he was chasing me 4 no stupid reason man wtf ))"
could someone punish this guy? VLA wants to Roleplay

EDIT2:you see the kill list - he DM again Jam,JUST WE ALL NEED IS A LITTLE ROLEPLAY NOMORE YOU GOD LORD!
Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Wz4yoz6tzfxw8ep2lz9_thumb
edit3:CHAT LOG
[15:29:56] * [VLA]]Petar extends his arms towards the car keys as he looks around quickly sniffing the area,looking to david having an evil smile at his face as he lock the door
[15:29:56] * [PD]David[C] crawls outside,falling down onto the road.
[15:29:59] * F (( [VLA]Petar ))
[15:30:02] * Nope. (( [PD]David[C] ))
(and then he jumped out but i dont got screen) is this now enough proof to get this guy out???
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:16 pm

What.. At the same time you shot David I shot you and you started saying ''OWND'' to provoke, I doubt you spammed ''OWND'' and that we were going to get reported. And from the chat-log, he wrote that and then you crashed at Seville so no, he never got out of the vehicle since he died where you crashed the car.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

PostSubject: Re: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:18 pm

Petar wrote:
(now he gona say bla bla bla bla bla)
what do i say? scratch oh yeah maybe he is not saying bla bla bla maybe he is spamming trolling
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 pm

I don't see [PD]Beast doing anything, though I'll jail & warn David for 20 minutes.Thanks for reporting, locking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting two nice RolePlayers.   Reporting two nice RolePlayers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting two nice RolePlayers.
Page 1 of 1