West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting Peanutt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Your server name:Petar

When did this happen (date, time)?:right now

Who are you reporting?:peanutt

What are you reporting this person for?:rambo

Evidence: http://zaslike.com/viewer.php?file=ohygu6y985m39e6159j.png
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:54 pm

Well i know that i don't able to lock this topic by myself because this report on me, Anyways. I didn't even press [C] button.
You know what's the meaning of Rambo?
Anyways, You just mad because of got killed. I think you just better to deny this report otherwise just wait for higher admins response!
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 2:57 pm

are you starting to provoke me with "you mad" im not mad and i dont care about stupid game and guns. and yes i know what rambo means shooting without taking an cover and you didn't took a cover as we can see on the screenshots.
edit: and yesturday you used a gun in an brawl and when i start to run away becouse i saw you're gun you warned me for "chicken running" dude.. i even chicken runned but you have nice lags lol - you need to relog every one second so you had lags and you warned me for nothing. edit2: about the brawl: jam can confirm too becouse he was there to,. and he did saw all.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:59 pm

Server Rules wrote:
9. Do not "Rambo". When in a shoot out, you must act realistically, according to the situation. Do not perform unrealistic actions such as running against the bullets or in the center of the shoot out.

Well between shootout when you was shooting to Deno_G ( If i'm not wrong ) I just came by your back and shoot'ed, And killed you. I don't think it's Rambo but i don't know how you guys comprehending it.

About brawl, Yesterday. When we cracked Lil_Jam you just started to ran away from that place, I did proper role play and took out my gun and chased you till alittle distance but you could escape from us. After that you just shoot'ed me and got killed me. Here i don't see nothing wrong. I didn't used my gun between brawl.

I wanted to say you just got chance i didn't took screenshots from your faults, Because of that you can refuse of my sentences easily. I hope it won't be like this again.

Now just stop spamming and wait till once higher admin response about it.

Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:22 pm

i start to run like 50 cm away becouse it was 3vs1 and when deno_g start to brawl me alone i fight back you start to shoot me and then i start to run away and i saw on my screen how you shoot 2 times (lag) in one target and then you warn me for chicken running - its so your screen freeze and you keept shooting and then bop you see enemie goes left to hide nd then you warn me for chicken running
PLEASE DELETE THIS TOPIC PLEASE THIS IS ALL BULLSHIT
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Don't post about other scenes which happend due to you having only one screenshot of a completely other scene. And you were turned around, I don't think he needs that much cover because you cannot see him.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 9:29 pm

As i look at the evidence i clearly don't any kind of rambo here, i see Peanutt came from the back of you while you was turned the other way.

Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 9:45 am

problem solved - peanutt has right he didn't rambo well i'm sorry - please lock this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Peanutt   Reporting Peanutt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Peanutt
Page 1 of 1