West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt Empty
PostSubject: Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt   Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:16 pm

Who are you reporting?: Marcus_Huston and [SBF]Peanutt
Why are you reporting this person for?: They were at stadium, me and Brown jumped out and started to brawl with them, in middle of brawl Peanutt scrolls his shotgun and shoots me so I loose almost all hp, I jump on a car and he gets up and punches me until I /crack, they make Brown /crack too and then when they frisk him I crawl to car and drove away, I got a weapon quickly and came back and told them handsup and they scrolled shotgun AGAIN and shot at me, I made peanutt /crack and then I shot him and exactly after I shot him he /afk, so he was supposed to afk abuse. I then kill Marcus Huston who /q abuses.
When did this happen (date, time)?: Around 13:00 - 2011-11-30 (GMT +1)
Do you have any proof/evidence (Screen-Shot/Video)?:
Here Peanutt AFK Abuse and flame me.
Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt N4azaa
Here Marcus admits to /q abusing.
Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt 23rvccn

Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt   Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:36 pm

Marcus will be disarmed, about the shotgun, was it in day light and GFA? Also, you broke a rule aswell, you cannot move when you're auto cracked UNLESS someone rply drags you.
I would like Peanutt to reply his part of the story here.
Back to top Go down
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt   Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:41 pm

Ok, my fault then I didn't know and it was GFA from both of them.
Marcus only has his tec now because after that he came provoking us then we made him /crack and he wouldn't give his weapons then he gave shotgun and tec but he kept crying for his tec so Meebo gave it back to him.

And again i'm sorry I didn't know I couldn't move when cracked, but atleast I rped it.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt   Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:20 pm

Then look we are brawled and then he got killed and he get deagle and kill me and Peanuut or whatever then Guns in brawl and RK
Back to top Go down
TheGiant
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt   Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:24 pm

I DIDNT DIE WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK? LOOK KILL LIST DUDE.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt   Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 pm

[SBF]Peanutt hasn't posted his side of the story for three days, so I'll go by what we have in this topic. The reporting party also broke rules, so there won't be a bigger punishment for [SBF]Peanutt. I'll forward this report to the SBF faction leader.

Thanks for reporting, locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt   Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marcus_Huston & [SBF]Peanutt
Page 1 of 1