West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lets try and get active!

Go down 
+2
Compton/Kollay
† Maniac †
6 posters
AuthorMessage
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

Lets try and get active! Empty
PostSubject: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:36 pm

lets choose a date and a time and all of us be online,then new people can see like : oh yeah this server got much players,then they maybe joínz the server xd lets give it a try,since the server got a inactive problem...we needs too try evrything too get server active scratch
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:50 pm

Exactly, and good that you made this topic, I got an announcement:

Listen fellas, soon september starts, which means school and homework, plus I moved to a new country and for me it's meeting new friends and maybe new relationship with girls Razz. But nvm that, the point is that I might not have time for the server as much as I have now. and especially for an empty server. Plus our server hoster Wh1t3 wont pay for an empty server also. Till the end of the host for now left 41 days. I really hope you guys like this server and im not scripting this for nothing, so I expect to see some activity in these 41 days if you want the server to continue running some more time. I dont ask much guys, I just want yall to respect what me, wh1t3, boelie and the admin staff are doing here for yall. Just become a little bit more active, cause if the server is active it gets new things added and updated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:57 pm

This server means a lot to me.
I love our server and our community.
Nothing can replace this. It's just Our server or No SAMP for me.
I want to thank Compton and everybody who brought us back.
And there is nothing else to say! Wake up and keep our server alive!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:21 pm

Man,like Black said,i love this server and the communauty.
WE LOST OUR SERVERS TOO MANY TIMES (( SLS and 1993 Aftermath RPG ))
ITS OVER !!! I'M TIRED !!! WE WON'T LOSE THE SERVER AGAIN.

YES I HAVE A REAL LIFE AND Y'ALL TO,BUT ATLEAST YOU SHOULD CONNECT MIN 30 MINS PERS DAY FOR SHOW SOME SUPPORT TO THE SERVER !

AND IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS IRL ( or from others server ) TELL THEM TO COME HERE !!! EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT VERY GOOD IN RP,WE COULD TEACH THEM !!!!

THE VIDEO'LL PROBABLY HELP US TO GET NEW PLAYERS YOU ( Me also ) GOTTA DO OUR PART FOR THE SERVER,ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT CPT and WHITE.
YEAH CPT AND WHITE ( And Boelie ) are Owner/Hoster and Scripter BUT THIS IS NOT THEIR SERVER......IT'S OUR SERVER,ITS THE COMMUNAUTY'S SERVER.

HOPE Y'ALL WILL UNDERSTAND,I DONT WANT THIS SERVER TO DIE.....
IF I COULD BRING PEOPLES,I WOULD....ATLEAST,IM TRYING !!!

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm

AMEN!
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:42 pm

Compton wrote:
Exactly, and good that you made this topic, I got an announcement:

Listen fellas, soon september starts, which means school and homework, plus I moved to a new country and for me it's meeting new friends and maybe new relationship with girls Razz. But nvm that, the point is that I might not have time for the server as much as I have now. and especially for an empty server. Plus our server hoster Wh1t3 wont pay for an empty server also. Till the end of the host for now left 41 days. I really hope you guys like this server and im not scripting this for nothing, so I expect to see some activity in these 41 days if you want the server to continue running some more time. I dont ask much guys, I just want yall to respect what me, wh1t3, boelie and the admin staff are doing here for yall. Just become a little bit more active, cause if the server is active it gets new things added and updated.

CPT i think server need +1 or 2 admins to take care about server while other staff members are offline.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:08 am

Ye but keep on topic now today it thursday and on saturday i wantz evryone too be online!
Thatz a good date for evryone? Also we can have dunny events that day too!
From 13:00 too 23:00 on saturday evryone needs too be online hole day! Ok?
Evryone ok with this date and time? CPT will maybe give away prices for the active ones for supporting this community Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:13 am

My baby will come back on Saturday.
She was in spain for 2 weeks.
I DIDN'T HAVE SEX FOR 2 WEEKS!
So I don't think that I'll be IG on Saturday.
But I'm always IG. I always go IG when I can.
So it doesn't change anything.
I wouldn't give an exact time
but just use this days before the fucking school starts.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:17 am

too much information, casanova xD
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:18 am

Compton wrote:
too much information, casanova xD

I'm just sayin' ... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:07 am

Keelo wrote:

Man,like Black said,i love this server and the communauty.
WE LOST OUR SERVERS TOO MANY TIMES (( SLS and 1993 Aftermath RPG ))
ITS OVER !!! I'M TIRED !!! WE WON'T LOSE THE SERVER AGAIN.

YES I HAVE A REAL LIFE AND Y'ALL TO,BUT ATLEAST YOU SHOULD CONNECT MIN 30 MINS PERS DAY FOR SHOW SOME SUPPORT TO THE SERVER !

AND IF YOU HAVE FRIENDS IRL ( or from others server ) TELL THEM TO COME HERE !!! EVEN IF THEY'RE NOT VERY GOOD IN RP,WE COULD TEACH THEM !!!!

THE VIDEO'LL PROBABLY HELP US TO GET NEW PLAYERS YOU ( Me also ) GOTTA DO OUR PART FOR THE SERVER,ITS NOT ONLY ABOUT CPT and WHITE.
YEAH CPT AND WHITE ( And Boelie ) are Owner/Hoster and Scripter BUT THIS IS NOT THEIR SERVER......IT'S OUR SERVER,ITS THE COMMUNAUTY'S SERVER.

HOPE Y'ALL WILL UNDERSTAND,I DONT WANT THIS SERVER TO DIE.....
IF I COULD BRING PEOPLES,I WOULD....ATLEAST,IM TRYING !!!

-Keelo

THIS..
IS....
SPARTA!!!!!

ontopic: yh agree with you all

@Black: GL with gettin laid lol
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 12:29 pm

Black wrote:
My baby will come back on Saturday.
She was in spain for 2 weeks.
I DIDN'T HAVE SEX FOR 2 WEEKS!
So I don't think that I'll be IG on Saturday.
But I'm always IG. I always go IG when I can.
So it doesn't change anything.
I wouldn't give an exact time
but just use this days before the fucking school starts.

ok what about 2morrow? it is friday 2morrow evryone down? play hole day,
Back to top Go down
Külaline

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:28 pm

damn I wish Icould come, but I ot my friends b-da party tomorrow(that means I wont be sober enough to play xD), today I gotta go to my hairdresser and probably after that ill be smoking hookah. And on saturday I gotta go shopping cause I need to buy some new clother, basketball shoes, school stuff etc. Saunday Iwill be online DEFFFFFF tho.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Im probably going to the beach, cant promise tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 3:20 pm

fk...then i wants evryone too be online on sunday..ye sunday its a good day lol

sunday will be the day of activety scratch

evryone down?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 4:46 pm

If life teached me something, then its "never plan anything".. God knows what can happen, people will be active when they feel like lol
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:37 am

Shut up Dan..all of us plauers needz too be online hole day on sunday.Lets show Compton,Boeilie and White that we really appricate dat they maked this server! And dat we luv this server.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 12:39 am

lol.. look at u all

"Chargeeeeeeeeeee! for weeeeeeeeeeest coooooaaaaaaast lifeeeeee we killlllllllll" and we all know the server will die sooner or later, deal with it.. everything nice dont last longs..
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:26 am

Dan u are naiv =[
Back to top Go down
Külaline

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 8:11 am

HE ain't naive. He's just gievn up. I ain't sure as hell gonna give up. I still got some cards up my sleeves.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:35 pm

Stop ending stuff with "z"s it's annoying Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets try and get active!   Lets try and get active! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets try and get active!
Page 1 of 1