West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gonna be In-Active

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Gonna be In-Active Empty
PostSubject: Gonna be In-Active   Gonna be In-Active Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Well, for some of ya'll school starts tomorrow, for me aswell...So I might not be that active as before, I might even not be able to turn on my computer, but I'll always try to come on the Server AND Forum. Good news is I bought myself a new pair of shoes xD, Air Max Skyline Cool. To you all that start going to school tomorrow, I wish you all luck and hope you make it in that hell hole lol, like I will try aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
?????

Gonna be In-Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be In-Active   Gonna be In-Active Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 am

Its all understendable, but I wish not so much staff members will go inactive because if they'll do we'll don't have any admins online 24/7..
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gonna be In-Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be In-Active   Gonna be In-Active Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 9:12 am

well good thing is that im not going to school anymore so i'll be much online but i'll go on somehow of "job school" from march or maybe earlier. not sure Razz so ya all safe from hackers for now xD
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Gonna be In-Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be In-Active   Gonna be In-Active Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:22 pm

Later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gonna be In-Active Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be In-Active   Gonna be In-Active Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna be In-Active
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: