West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

:.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

:.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):. Empty
PostSubject: :.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):.   :.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 8:30 pm

Welcome to the Los Santos Police Department website.

We are currently searching for new recruits!
Would you like to join our organised force? Did you always dream of bringing justice into the street?
Apply to become one of our Law Enforcers and make the move!

Application form:
1.) First Name:
2.) Last Name:

3.) Date of Birth (THE YEAR IN THE SERVER IS 1994):
4.) Place of Birth:
5.) Character Biography:

6.) Age (OOC):
7.) Country (OOC):
8.) Current server nickname:
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?:
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:Yes I do.
15.) If yes, what kind of?:

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples:

Please give us 24 Hours. to answer to your application!

Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: :.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):.   :.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Application form:
1.) First Name: Trey
2.) Last Name: Wallace

3.) Date of Birth (THE YEAR IN THE SERVER IS 1994): July 21 1969
4.) Place of Birth: Los Venturas
5.) Character Biography: Well it started out when I was back in Los Venturas, I was living a good life I excelled in High School then moving onto College never wanted to go University I decided to do a Law Enforcement Course which I passed to get onto LSPD, I've always dreamed of becoming a Officer of the Law to protect civilians from the bad guys and keep restore order in the city of Los Santos, My parents are also alive and living in Idlewood where I now live after moving away from the riots in LV.

6.) Age (OOC): 16.
7.) Country (OOC): United States.
8.) Current server nickname: Sherm.
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: Trey I was also in LSPD on PR-RP.

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: A week but I wasn't active due to losing my internet which I just got fixed today.

11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?: Nope.
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: PR-RP, LS-RP, SOLS.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: Because I've always enjoyed Law Enforcement Roleplay, and I'm good at it not the best since I'm not a big headed person but yeah I like RPing as a Officer of the Law and I enjoy it I take it very serious too so I never troll about I always RP to the max.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:Yes I do.
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I know the Area Codes for example Ganton - GT things that are useful for back up calls, I also know a few radios codes like 10-17 Enroute to and 10-20 Current location etc.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplay is basically acting as how you would IRL, for example when your On Duty your going to patrol in a police cruiser like IRL they would be patrolling the streets so you mimic that aspect of a IRL Scenario and bring it into the game and Roleplay as the Officer of the Law just like acting for a hollywood movie those actors that take on Roles as cops you notice they will be maintaining a cop style wear police uniform and patrolling either on foot or in a LEO Vehicle.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is basically mixing Out Of Character information ICly here are 2 examples.

1. Shermhead notices [PD]Marcus[C] then Shermhead says Marcus can I patrol with you. ( Basically that's MG since I don't know Marcus yet ICly and I only know his name OOCly by seeing it so I can say it ICly because I need to ask like I would IRL.

2. (IC Chat) Shermhead says Why did you DM me? ( This is also MG and PG reason why its PG is because when your dead your dead you can't speak saying why you DMed me and even if you said it would be stupid because IRL people don't DM since its a ingame term and saying it ICly means it MG using OOC information ICly)

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is doing unrealistic things to escape a RP here are some examples.

1. /me throws punches Jake so hard he dies (( That's PG because, I'm not giving the other person a chance to RP the situation your suppose to do /me attempts to knock out Jake /do Do I succeed in doing so? ))

2. Okay here is a scenario of me getting robbed at gun point
Robber aims a gun at Shermhead.
Shermhead is unarmed and must cooperate showing gun fear.
Shermhead runs off when gun is pointed on him.

This is PG because IRL if a gun is pointed at you and your unarmed your going to cooperate.

Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: :.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):.   :.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 8:37 pm

DONT POST HERE OMG!,THERE ARE TOPIC APPLICATIONS ON THE TOP,YOU MAY APPLY THERE! THIS IS LOCKED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):.   :.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:.Los Santos Police Department Applications((Opened)):.
Page 1 of 1