West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc. Empty
PostSubject: Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc.   Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:49 pm

Your server name:Marcus_Huston

When did this happen (date, time)?:Now.

Who are you reporting?:[GSF]Goldie_Loc

What are you reporting this person for?:For DM,and spawnkill.

Evidence:Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc. Samp178ri
Extra note:I was coming to play and i just spawned in DP skin,so i started to walk to the DP cars wanted to do some anim and turn to the north so ppl can notice that im afk i was checking forum then,so the Goldie then come from nowhere he was GFA using Tec and Deagle with the same time but he didnt even RP it.So he was DMing me because i said something about him at the forums. GSF Disscusion and now he's tripping that me and White wanted to ban him but we are not,he's mad because of his Gun and he came here and SK plus DMing me OOCly.
Here's what he said to me:
Goldie_Loc wrote:

WHAHAAAHA I can laughs about this fo real, first of all, you didnt wanted to give my gun back I lost cus some somavabitch of a Marcus LOL
2nd of all u think ur evrything because you are an admin haha, I say what I say and you don't force me to not.
3rd of all, you keep blaming me and shit and you dont wanna admit that YOU let me spell it, Y.O.U YE YOU! made a mistake and now your trying to get me banned because YOU Y.O.U YE YOU! mr WHITE is fucking arround, and that Marcus, he's pissing people off with his asslicking by White and Compton etc. Why dont you asslick yourself, seriously, fucking asskisser.

You can ban me but for what? I didn't made a mistake, maybe a couple of insults but warn me for it, and be normal so I will act normal and fix my attitude haha.

It's simple.... lemme explain it in some fucking 4 words. YOU NORMAL, ME NORMAL. simple.

[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc.   Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 1:53 pm

Read this Marcus: https://west-life.forummo.com/t3233-wcl-attacking-rules

-He does not need todo a /me to pull out a Tec9 or a Deagle
-You were not on the spawn point, so thats not SK
-He did RP with you and you were the one crying in /b (I saw that)
-You /q'd to avoud gun loss
-You came back and refused to RP again
-For some reason you went to make this topic, even tho I was online, speccing you..

For /q abusing half of your money will be taken away and you will be disarmed: https://west-life.forummo.com/t2981-quitting-to-save-guns-getting-refunds-read

As for Goldie and his post, he been forum banned anyways
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton

Report on [GSF]Goldie_Loc.
Page 1 of 1