West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Ban Appeal(2)

Go down 
+2
stalkur
Jhonny_DonG
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 pm

Your name(IG):Jhonny_Don
Internet protoco:122.163.215.84
Name of the admin who banned you:I don't know
Date and time of Ban:16 june,evening(sorry,i did not saw time)
Reason:Don't know
More information::I was bored of cop Rp and i told that to [TDF]Jamal and [PD]Marcus too so i hid the guns which i was having in my PD acc and toke PD tag off and when i loged in Jhonny_Don acc i was having a colt because when i was cadet i forgot to take colt from Jhonny acc to PD acc so CPT disarmed me because he thought i PD locker abused
Screenshots:None
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:51 pm

You were banned for Multi Accounting and Locker abuse so don't lie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:56 pm

I know that i am banned for MA but i didn't locker abuse and i maked new ban appeal because CPT thinks i can't make ban appeal!!!
EDIT:If you belive me so unban me because one month is over and if you don't belive me so then you can kick my ass
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 7:05 pm

I disarmed you once, you killed took cadet skin, and returned into VLA skin, having a colt again, what you think im gonna play games with disarming you 100 times?

Also yeh, multiaccounting and crying over my pm's for over a month to unban you only made it worse.

You left the server didnt you? Please leave if you did
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 6:25 am

When u disarmed me i was in VLA skin(black T-shirt,black pants,black tilit cap)but [VLA]Gonzalo and [VLA]Ramierz were already having that skin so i reloged and took other VLA skin(Grey T-shirt,cesar haircut,grey pant)and in that skin i took my guns which i took from my PD acc and then i didn't like that skin so i reloged again and took(guy with blue shirt,black pants,little long hairs)I MAed but i didn't locker abuse and if you belive me unban me because one month is over!!!
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 9:41 am

That's locker abuse, Johnny, because you DROPPED the guns you had on your PD account (from PD locker) and you picked them up on your VLA account, that's NOT allowed, not even when you have a non-PD character and you have guns on it, you're not allowed to drop your guns and pick them up on your new account whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 11:48 am

I know i locker abuse but i want to prove that i was not lieng,nvm that.If i locker abuse so an admin should warn me and should disarm me.But no one will do that bcoz no one needs me in WCL!!!
Back to top Go down
Гость

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:07 pm

Jhonny,
the fact is that you didn't do it once. You did it more then only once.

compton wrote:
I disarmed you once, you killed took cadet skin, and returned into VLA skin, having a colt again, what you think im gonna play games with disarming you 100 times?

They can't warn you for 100 times neither. They have to end your abuse of the lockers by banning you.
And also, with working on our guilty feeling will make it worse:
Johnny_DonG wrote:
But no one will do that bcoz no one needs me in WCL!!!

Edit:
And you tried to fool and lie to The Admin team:
Johnny_DonG wrote:
I MAed but i didn't locker abuse and if you belive me unban me because one month is over!!!

After that:
Johnny_DonG wrote:
I know i locker abuse but i want to prove that i was not lieng,nvm that.

Another edit to proof you tried to lie:
Johnny_DonG wrote:
I know that i am banned for MA but i didn't locker abuse

-Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 pm

(My last post WCL forum)As i said no one needs me in WCL so ban my forum acc and WEST COAST LIFE 4 EVER!!! WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 pm

You think, if you're saying "ban me, i don't care wcl 4 ever, ban me" you're going to get banned? You're just lowering your chances to get unbanned by saying "ban, me, ban me" because Compton from those reply's will ban you for sure.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:35 pm

JhonnyDonG wrote:
WEST COAST LIFE 4 EVER!!! WCL Hand
n when you banned, you are you banned you can say west coast bla bla bla but you are not getting unbaned becouse you are not good boy.
Back to top Go down
Гость

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Petar wrote:
JhonnyDonG wrote:
n when you banned, you are you banned you can say west coast bla bla bla but you are not getting unbaned becouse you are not good boy.

Not up to you to decide if he stays banned or not.
Please stop spamming the topic > I posted some hard facts.
Dopeman did as well.

Back to top Go down
Jhonny_DonG
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jhonny_DonG

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:55 pm

Petar wrote:
JhonnyDonG wrote:
Shut up boi and I am Bad boy pirat
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 12:56 pm

noone cares go away from wcl

noone needs u unbanned
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 1:20 pm

Stays banned.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

Ban Appeal(2) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Appeal(2)   Ban Appeal(2) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Appeal(2)
Page 1 of 1