West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Petar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cyan
Cyan

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Your server name:Cyan

When did this happen (date, time)?:Right now

Who are you reporting?:[VLA]Petar[SSR]

What are you reporting this person for?:We was in the BRAWL and he started to shoot on me with deagle

Evidence:I don't need it,We had a brawl and I was better than him and he takes out the deagle and started to shoot on me , PETAR START PLAY LIKE OTHER PLAYER,Don't acting BIG
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:37 pm

uploading pics.and we didn't had brawl you just came to el corona starts ramming the cars & me too and your car has exploded and then you starts DMing me
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Cyan wrote:
Your server name:Cyan

When did this happen (date, time)?:Right now

Who are you reporting?:[VLA]Petar[SSR]

What are you reporting this person for?:We was in the BRAWL and he started to shoot on me with deagle

Evidence:I don't need it,We had a brawl and I was better than him and he takes out the deagle and started to shoot on me , PETAR START PLAY LIKE OTHER PLAYER,Don't acting BIG
Well you kind of have to have evidence to prove your claim so yes you need it.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Report on Petar A67hp3jglowsax092nlo_thumb Report on Petar Soyq2k8eyj4q4kxm0x0_thumb Report on Petar 811zhvw54bpe6giqor94_thumb Report on Petar Bpg628lwpwjfxw36uq8_thumb Report on Petar 1zvoira4h4l3j16geqd2_thumb
que onda now amigo? xD :PPP
Back to top Go down
Cyan
Cyan

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 10:59 pm

This is pics whic proove to he pulled out Deagle in a BRAWL,you said me in /shout Run

THEN WE STARTED A BRAWL

You can notice his bat and then deagle
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 pm

this was no brawl! and the pics are not prooving that i has /shout run,I RP the explode from your car,and then you turn back and starts to dm me so,i has protect myself and by the way i was afk and i already had my bat in hands i wanted to /me extends his arms towards the car trunk opening it and putting his bat into the trunk closing it afterwards,but you came to el corona starts ramming the cars & me,uploading the pic
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:08 pm

dont look at the skin,i picked up some skin to take the ss of his ram Report on Petar Samp071s

Back to top Go down
Cyan
Cyan

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 pm

Haha you said /run and you stay on same place,I came so close and then we started a fight and STOP ACTING SOMETHING BIG, AND DON't LIE YOU DIDN'T RP FOR BAT INTO THE TRUNK YOU DID ONLY /me takes out the deagle,aims on Cyan
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:15 pm

"hahaha" and you say me who acts big?
ok we can chat like so tomorrow,do you know how to read?
Petar" wrote:
i already had my bat in hands i wanted to /me extends his arms towards the car trunk opening it and putting his bat into the trunk closing it afterwards,but you came to el corona starts ramming the cars & me
and then you starts to DM me and when i took my deagle you starts "reportrpeororeport" and you didn't gun fear my gun! and you dont have proof that i shout run so you lie no me !!!! you is not good boy!
Edit: if admins wants to warn me then warn! i dont give shit about warn! this maricon makes me like that im an idiot and that i cant rp,ofc now hes going to say "yeah you cant rp" i dont want to get kicked from vla just becouse of this crying-maricon and talking shits what didn't hapend = lying !
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:21 pm

Fear a gun if it's drawn out. You pretty much reported yourself.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:23 pm

what do you say weedie? i dont understand you? whats drawn out?
edit:on the second screen he has called me "pussy" is that insult?
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 6:03 am

This report is supposed to be on Petar if you don't got any evidence no action will be taken
There is no guns in a brawl rule.
Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report on Petar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Petar   Report on Petar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Petar
Page 1 of 1