West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Petar Del Rio

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Petar Del Rio Empty
PostSubject: Petar Del Rio   Petar Del Rio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Your Name:Petar
Bug:Spraycan Bug
Describe the Bug:it says sprayed and its nothing
Date and Time of Bug:right now
Screenshots: Petar Del Rio Kqm8e6lsvg3bh8cm1v_thumb Petar Del Rio 4poump2owi5vboof2m9_thumb
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Petar Del Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petar Del Rio   Petar Del Rio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:43 pm

Just something understand when you ask for a refund or something, the name, ain't the IC name, post [VLA]Petar instead.
Back to top Go down
Johny
Hitman
Hitman
Johny

Petar Del Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petar Del Rio   Petar Del Rio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 8:47 pm

you are not going to tell me what to DO! this is my LIFE! im going to LIVE IT HOW I WANT! and nobody is going to tell me WHAT TO DO DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Petar Del Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petar Del Rio   Petar Del Rio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:25 pm

Petar, this is not big problem that you came and made topic, You really opened this topic for more spam.
You could ask that from the admins in game.
I had problem like that, You're bug nothing more.
I'll lock this topics, If you problem still troubling for you, Ask from online admins. Don't make topic like this again.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Petar Del Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petar Del Rio   Petar Del Rio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:39 pm

Peanutt i told him to make this topic, cause when i spray nothing shows for me sometimes
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Petar Del Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petar Del Rio   Petar Del Rio Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:59 pm

Petar wrote:
you are not going to tell me what to DO! this is my LIFE! im going to LIVE IT HOW I WANT! and nobody is going to tell me WHAT TO DO DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

hahahahahah lmao
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Petar Del Rio Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petar Del Rio   Petar Del Rio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Petar Del Rio
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: