West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report on Dawg

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Гость

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:17 pm

Your server name: [PD]Jefferson[C]

When did this happen (date, time)?: 19:06 PM (07:06 PM)

Who are you reporting?: [KTB]Dawg

What are you reporting this person for?: Driving over Pimpin to avoid him standing up. (Car parking)

Evidence: Report on Dawg ReportDawg

It's sad that I have to report that many people before they will respect the rules!
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Dawg

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:22 pm

So Bad...Why You DOnt Report Pimpin That Is A DMer All People Say He Is DMer..He Get Out Of The Car And Attack Me And Vodafool With Katana..Dont Report Your Friend...Pimpin DMer.. fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
VodaFool
VodaFool

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:26 pm

It attack us without a reason with Katana
Back to top Go down
Гость

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Dawg wrote:
So Bad...Why You DOnt Report Pimpin That Is A DMer All People Say He Is DMer..He Get Out Of The Car And Attack Me And Vodafool With Katana..Dont Report Your Friend...Pimpin DMer.. fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch fuck that/dumb bitch

I didn't saw him kill you, cause I was on forum. It's on you to report him not to me.

Have fun,
Jefferson.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Okay Dawg, First of all.
I was fighting you before the cops came there, and Jefferson is in the C.R.A.S.H Division so he can care less about somboady getting killed, You guys always come around in TDF hood and scream "NIGGERS!!!!!, FOOOLS!!!!!" Ect.
I would be reporting urself.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Dawg

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:31 pm

It's Bad To Insult In Game..Oh All Need To Get Banned..And fuck that/dumb bitch Police Was Next To Us When You Starting Killing With Your Katana fuck that/dumb bitch
No One Is Bigger DMer fuck that/dumb bitch I dunno If Admins Know About The Only Thing You Do in This Server is killing officers when they wanna frisk you and killing Other Players Without Reason fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:33 pm

Dawg;
Jefferson was AFK the whole time during that scene, I didn't DM y'all, I didn't even touch you with the Kantana, I was there, by you're car and I started to hit it because you tried to get away when I was talking to you, plus Voodafool started to hit me and you, then you car-parked me.
Back to top Go down
Гость

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:44 pm

†Doom†™ wrote:
Dawg;
Jefferson was AFK the whole time during that scene

Correct, I was on forum. I got back and saw Dawg carpaking on Pimpin.
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:46 pm

That's true too, I suggest to lock this and warn Dawg in-game.
Back to top Go down
Dawg
Dawg

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Pimpin I know Some Nice DM servers You Can Kill With Katana too.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
?????

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Stop posting about DMing nor did I do. You're spamming the topic.
Back to top Go down
VodaFool
VodaFool

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Dawg wrote:
Pimpin I know Some Nice DM servers You Can Kill With Katana too.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

win fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 pm

- Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished.

Stop posting useless stuff.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Stop spamming in this topic, all of you guys need to learn role-play and how to fear other players.

Player will warn in game.

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report on Dawg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report on Dawg   Report on Dawg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report on Dawg
Page 1 of 1